No announcement yet.

ABC's of Stargate ver.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Y - You were extremely helpful! Thank you so much!!!

Z - Zeroed-in on one named '365 Escape': http://www.365escape.com/Room-Escape-Games.html

A - and plan to start with that.
    Total syffy posts: 36,690
    (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
    Matthew 5:9

Comment

B - Beta's ... why is it so hard to find them, and then keep them? *sigh*

C - Can't post something that isn't beta'd. I'm not a native speaker so I do need them.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

D - Dropping a newspage which contains some videos about what our weather is like at the moment. Thunderstorms have been flooding our country a little. Although, we haven't lost our sense of humor about it yet -- thunderstorms, rain, and flooding. Article's in Dutch but the videos aren't narated.

Comment

E - Ever consider this word could be an acronym for the following?

F - FIRE:

Force
          Into
          Retiring
          Early
          (Chosen One)

Comment

G - Gotta tell ya - I was let go, canned, Forced Into Retiring Early today.

H - Happily, God will open new doors for me.
            (Chosen One)

Comment

I - I have to apologize for being away. I've been on vacation. I went to Colorado and the Black Hills of South Dakota. Got sunburned, but had loads of fun! Pics soon!

Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
              (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

J - Just can't wait to see your pix.
                (Chosen One)

Comment

Here you go!

Comment

(National Park Service 100) This is how high and deep the snow was at the Alpine Visitor's Center in the park.

Comment

K - Kewl! Especially that snow mountain.

L - Longing for the workday to be over, cause bleh... gone is the focus. 2h7m to go though.

Comment

M - Me, it's my birthday tomorrow (Thurs.). Gonna be a great day!

N - Nice day weather-wise today, and supposed to be even better and warmer tomorrow too.

O - Oh say can you see...

Comment

P - *Pleasant* tho belated happy Birthday wishes imzadi..!

Q - Quite a beautiful wedding my lovely lady relatives had.. now got an even bigger expanded family. Lovable couple (yes, both were blushing brides) with huge hearts they are! They not only lavished on each other with gifted surprises and cherished memories, they lavished on us guests with tons of goodies..! Still absorbing the gi-normity of the whole situation all in.
                          No rainbows came, maybe because God decided to keep his rainy rainbow for the rain -- not for the wedding.. very thankful the rains stayed away and gave us all beautiful weather -- not just for one hour, but for an entire week! Awesome. Still not sure what to think of that, tho, from a spiritual POV. Sort of got mixed messages there.. the whole celebration event was more chaste than the Madonna-Miley Cyrus (circus act/show) type of experience -- which I think the girls did that more out of respect to the rest of the relatives who might not feel comfortable around such a relationship.
                          Truth is, even if my relatives didn't (civil) *marry* each other, they'd still be kindred hearts and totally devoted and genuine soulmates to each other, which is rare in any (forever) friendship.

R - Recovering from several weeks of non-stop being busy. Still got lots of stuff to do. yikes!
                          Last edited by SGalisa; 18 June 2016, 01:07 PM. Reason: fix typo

Comment

S - Spend some money today on a new T-shirt --> this one to be exact. In black, not white. The colors of the heart don't stand out well on the white background. I always wanted a NOH8 shirt but never found the right design until this one and all proceedings of the sale go to the Orlando Pulse victims and families so a double win.

T - Today our national soccer team kicked Ireland's butt at the European Championship in France - 3-0. Our Red Devils kicked back after our loss last week against Italy. We need to win our next game against Sweden in order to go on to the next round.

Comment

U - Umbrellas and more might be needed tonight because we're under a severe thunderstorm watch till late tonight. Hopefully we get some much-needed rain. We're really dry here.

V - Very hot and humid here today, too, hence the thunderstorm watch. Unfortunately I don't think anything will happen where I live.

W - Windy today, too. Temps were around 94, and a heat index well over 100 degrees. Oy!

Comment

XYZ - Xceptionally beautiful pix, Imzadi, especially the sunset. Thank you for sharing them.

A - Announce I will to you: Happy (belated) Birthday!!!
                                smileys-birthday-738340.gif

(Chosen One)

Comment

Working...
                                X