X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

G - Gallifrey Lives!
    Total syffy posts: 36,690
    (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
    Matthew 5:9

Comment

H - How about that!
      CARPE DIEM
      ANJA

Comment

I - Indeed!
        (Chosen One)

Comment

J -- Just to say that Riddle Rooms are no fun. Who in his right mind wants to lock himself up voluntarily to solve a bunch of riddles to get back out of the room? The team of colleagues failed the mission -- it was an hilarious sight.
          Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

K - know what, I think riddle rooms are great, would like to try one.
            CARPE DIEM
            ANJA

Comment

L -- Little do I care for them. I don't like being locked up in a small room with too many people. It sets my flight instinct on high alert. My sense go in overdrive and my panic-level will rise.

M - Might give it another try with a very small group of friends. It could be fun, but I'm not particularly a big fan.

Comment

N - Not very familiar with riddle rooms, but from your descriptions, they seem like a fun challenge.
                (Chosen One)

Comment

Originally posted by pscard View Post
                  N - Not very familiar with riddle rooms, but from your descriptions, they seem like a fun challenge.
                  O - Open website - it's in English (as was the game) - and see it explained. They can be found all over the world.

Comment

P - pretty interesting
                    CARPE DIEM
                    ANJA

Comment

Q - Quite, though I have to admit when the first clue was to find a 5-letter word to open the cryptex me and one of my colleagues totally went through the roof and acted out the scene from the Da Vinci Code when Tom Hanks' character finds the solution to the cryptex problem.

Comment

R - Really worried about my future sis-in-law. She's under a tornado warning here where she lives, and they could be happening all day/night. Hope she and her family will be okay.

S - Sultry here but cool as well. Humidity is up there for us, so there's rain and storms all around.

T - There's something I'm curious about, FH. Do you get severe thunderstorms and/or tornadoes there?
                        Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
                        (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

U - U know I live on the same continent like FH and we have severe thunderstorms here in the northern part of Germany, even a (small) tornado now and then.

http://www.rp-online.de/nrw/panorama...-aid-1.5994766
                          CARPE DIEM
                          ANJA

Comment

V - Very rarily do we have mini-tornadoes. Nothing like the ones I see in US newsreports. Severe thunderstorms -- yes, those we get indeed. As a matter of fact, the current weather is thunderstorms and heavy rains.

Comment

Originally posted by Falcon Horus View Post
                              O - Open website - it's in English (as was the game) - and see it explained. They can be found all over the world.
                              W - Wow! Very cool! Thanks for the link. Is there an online version of the game?
                              (Chosen One)

Comment

X - X marks the spot: a quick google search "online escape games" shows plenty of results. As I'm at work, game sites are blocked so I can't open the links.

Comment

Working...
                                X