• Show
Clear All

R - really lucky FH
    S - so keeping my fingers crossed
    T - time passes by slowly I think
    CARPE DIEM
    ANJA

Comment

U - Using Flightrader24.com to distract me at work. Watching all them airplanes cross the sky. However, the center of Belgium sure looks desolate without incoming and outgoing planes.
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Checked out that link, FH, and it's really cool!

V - Very sunny today, and it's supposed to be the same tomorrow. I LOVE SPRING!!

W - Waiting until May when the lilac flowers will be in bloom. They're one of my fave flowers.

XYZ says my only brother left was not taking his meds and they admitted him into our local hospital for a day or so to help get him meds via IV and make sure his oxygen levels were better. He's out and at home now, but still on supplemental O2.
        Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
        (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

A - another 20 days of rehab
          B - better every day
          C - condition is continually improving, thanks to all the people here and to my strong will
          CARPE DIEM
          ANJA

Comment

D - Dead, is what I am after a long day standing guard near our replica stargate at a local convention. And standing in line for a photo-op with Richard Dean Anderson. Photo - check, autograph on The Hundred Days script - also check.

Comment

Everything okay, Anja? Hope so.

F - Found out they discharged my brother after only a night in the hospital, but he's still on 24/7 O2 though.

G - Good that you got the script autographed, FH! I have a clear glass plate etched around the edge with the Earth gate symbol, and Dr. Daniel Jackson and SG1 etched in the center. Did it a couple of years ago. I hope to give it to Michael Shanks one day in the future... *sigh*
              Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
              (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

H - hopefully everything will be okay in times to come
                I - in the moment repairs are being made inside my body at almost all the neurons which are still damaged
                J - ja, it tickles all over but it's not bad or hurting, it is as if electricity is floating through your body, but only some small voltage - as long as that happens repairs are being made, so there is nothing to complain about!!!

CARPE DIEM
                ANJA

Comment

K - Kinda in a last-minute crunch to get my taxes done.

L - Late with taxes I don't wish to be, but I dislike paperwork.
                  Total syffy posts: 36,690
                  (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                  Matthew 5:9

Comment

M - mine are always late as well
                    N - nobody is perfect
                    CARPE DIEM
                    ANJA

Comment

O - Our taxes can be filed online, so only have to check if all is filled out correctly and hit send. Easy as hell.

Comment

P - pretty easy then
                        Q - questions re answered online as well?
                        R - really hate it
                        CARPE DIEM
                        ANJA

Comment

S - stored on a handy website, everything we need to know about filling out our taxes --> aptly named TaxOnWeb

Comment

T - truth: I need about one hour to do it - the problem lies in getting started (as with many things)
                            CARPE DIEM
                            ANJA

Comment

U - Under the weather, I am. Runny nose is runny, and I'm running out of tissues.

V - Very sad, I am, to learn about all the discriminatory laws voted into law in the USA. Why can't we all accept one another the way we are, instead of restricting who the people are.

Comment

W - Why have reverse discrimination?
                                Total syffy posts: 36,690
                                (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                                Matthew 5:9

Comment

Working...
                                X