No announcement yet.

ABC's of Stargate ver.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T - To be fair, I'm not a hugger. Friends have told me it's like hugging a tree. I freeze the moment someone throws their arms around me. It's an invasion of my personal bubble, unless you ask first. I'm an extreme introvert, you see.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

U - usually I'm no hugger either, but hugs in the web are ok.
      CARPE DIEM
      ANJA

Comment

V - *Valentine's Day* with hugs and kisses to all who celebrate that romantic life -- that *special* moment that sometimes seems so elusive to some during the rest of the year. (Sorry, couldn't resist since that V letter came up!) ..Valentine's Day is a good excuse for the *love* of our life to finally display some of that romantic awe that is often longed for.. I've been married for over 30+ years and been given an evening lit with the electric light on the dimmer switch to set the mood in lieu of candles, because we're both terrible clutzes. Electric Dimmer lights are much safer than staring at candles on a wobbly table (because we didn't realize a single legged table design would move, as in tip over (slightly) when leaned upon! yikes!).

W - With lots of *Love* and hugs to all of you *hopeless romantic,* idyllic idealists. . . .

X = X-ing, short form of "crossing" as in Deer Crossing the road. My "dear" hubby and I often joke while being serious while traveling and seeing that dreaded animal in the distance (especially with the beady eyes reflecting back at us), and one of us will calmly and pleasantly say,
        "Oh look! Dear!!" which instead actually means "Oh Look, DEER!!" . . .

Comment

Y - Yes, my boyfriend has plans for Valentine's Day. Unfortunately I have to work until 7 pm.

Z - Z says it's cold here. But there's a warm-up next week.

A - And I can't wait until the 21st of February. Here's why...

Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
          (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

B - Better yet, instead of only thinking of the one true love on Valentine's Day which is a commercial play anyway, the love of your life should feel like it's Valentine's Day every day. Not just one day a year. Just my opinion. As a single, I have no love for this day at all.

C - Crossing the 14th of February off my calendar. It will be spend ignoring the lovey-dovey stuff.

Comment

B - Better yet, instead of only thinking of the one true love on Valentine's Day which is a commercial play anyway, the love of your life should feel like it's Valentine's Day every day. Not just one day a year. Just my opinion. As a single, I have no love for this day at all.

C - Crossing the 14th of February off my calendar. It will be spend ignoring the lovey-dovey stuff.

Comment

D - Delighted with all the hugs.

E - Eternal thanks.
                Total syffy posts: 36,690
                (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                Matthew 5:9

Comment

F - Forever welcome!

G - Gosh but it's foggy here. We were under a dense fog advisory until 1 pm my time today. It's mostly gone now, but now they're talking about snow/freezing rain/sleet for tonight. Ugh!

H - Highs today are in the lower 30's, hence the fog and bad weather tonight.

Comment

I - In my thoughts a new, yet unsettling, saying come to mind: "The meek are meat and the powerful are hungry."

J - Just popped into my head like a sad epiphany.
                    (Chosen One)

Comment

Keep my brother in your prayers/good thoughts, please. He just got put into the hospital tonight for a bad case of viral pneumonia.

Comment

L - Lots of people coming down with pneumonia... it's like the new flu or something.

M - Missa is testing our new chat software at work... It's JABBER-time!

Comment

N - Not in a good mood, and not because of my brother. It's a looooong story.

Comment

O - Open your heart and we will listen.

P - Privacy, however, we will respect and shall not press for details.

Q - Quite hope things go well for you very soon.
                            (Chosen One)

Comment

R - Right, that's two hours wasted on broken connections and servers that did not wish to play nice.

S - Software we use is causing more frustrations than it's worth but my company seems to be ignorant to the issues. It's frustrating ...

T - To make matters worse, our IT-helpdesk department isn't too helpful either and answers like "Have you rebooted your computer yet?" are not helpful. I'm not a computer retard and know my way around it far better than the average colleague. And when I'm knocking at their door it's because I really, really, really don't know the answer to the problem.

Comment

U - Understanding is great, thanks!

V - Very glad my brother is getting out of the hospital today. Yeah!

W - Wish they knew why his O2 sats were low thought. They don't know if it's because of the pneumonia or if it's that way naturally.

Comment

Working...
                                X