No announcement yet.

ABC's of Stargate ver.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

D - Don't think so. Not in the near future anyway. In any case, I know what's going to happen today at the airport and I know that 4 of the 10 troopers will not get the chance to see the plane as they won't be allowed airside. They have to stay landside. My sister will be responsible for the remaining 6 who do get to go outside to the plane but they can't go near it. The R2-builder, whom I know very well, can take his R2-D2 on the blue carpet next to the plane. I told my sister to take plenty of pictures, preferably without the troopers.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

E - Eyes are sore tonight because I'm not feeling well. I'm allergic to something, but I don't know what. And I don't know how to find out, either.

F - Frankly, if they have to do the needle test, I won't because I'm deathly afraid of needles.

G - Got a sore throat, and it hurts to swallow. Plus, it hurts to sneeze. *sigh* Wish I felt better...
      Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
      (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

H - Ha, what d'ya know... pscard, you were right after all. The group changed the way they work. The group on FB is now a place to announce workshops and events (not related to Star Wars or if non-501st members are allowed to come along). And they've realized that they do need all the help they can get for the release of the new film, thus they've opened those eve,ts (release of the film) up to non-501st members. We can borrow costumes from other people.

I - I will be joining them for a photoshoot at a Christmas fair on the 13th of december, and show up to provide costumed entertainment in one of the many cinema's in Flanders during the weekend of the 19th and 20th december.

Comment

I - Joining this thread.
          K - Knowing not everyone is pleased.
          L - Lots of fun expected.
          CARPE DIEM
          ANJA

Comment

M - Marvelous news, Falcon! I hope it continues well into 2016 and beyond.

N - Now why would you think that not everyone will be pleased, Anja?

O - Open-door policy in this forum. All are welcome.
            Total syffy posts: 36,690
            (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
            Matthew 5:9

Comment

P - Pscard - there will be a Star Wars film every year until at least 2018 so they will continue to need all the help they can get. And we have a few projects concerning new props in the works... so yeah, I think me speaking up about it wasn't such a bad idea after all.

Comment

Q - Questioning my assumption, pscard?
                R - Reality shows that you can never please everyone.
                S - Strength is given by that fact.
                CARPE DIEM
                ANJA

Comment

T - To implicate this place isn't welcoming is ludricous. We do not agree with one another very often - generally speaking - but that's half the fun.

Comment

U - Under no circumstances would I have implicated this place is not welcoming.
                    V - Vast experience shows that you never please everybody.
                    W - We get along.
                    CARPE DIEM
                    ANJA

Comment

X - marks the spot...

Y - Yeah, there's no treasure. Sorry.

Z - Zen!

Comment

A - Ah, yes - Zen!

B - Be one with the forum.
                        Total syffy posts: 36,690
                        (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                        Matthew 5:9

Comment

C - crazy characters will survive
                          D - dumb ones as well
                          E - easy-going is the motto
                          CARPE DIEM
                          ANJA

Comment

F - Frak that. That one annoying colleague just showed up. Day ruined!

Comment

G - get out of his/her way or
                              H - hang around to annoy him/her
                              I - imagine him/her naked - will make you smile!
                              CARPE DIEM
                              ANJA

Comment

J - Just NO!! on the naked part. No, no, no, no, no, no, noooooo! What sort of advice is that.

K - Knowing she's sitting at the desk next to me, and thus I do not have the luxury to get out of her way. And annoying her... I may have done that before when she tried calling my friend who works in a different office and I warned her during our chat -- and the resulting phonecall was hilarious to listen to.

Comment

Working...
                                X