ABC's of Stargate ver.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imzadi35 View Post
    R - Really cool supermoon eclipse last night. Did everyone in the US see it?
    S - Supermoon was at 4am over here - I was fast asleep.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

T - Terribly sad that I missed it.
      Total syffy posts: 36,690
      (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
      Matthew 5:9

Comment

T - That's too bad. It was spectacular!

U - Understand though that you needed your sleep.

V - Very nice here today weather-wise. 68 degrees, and a very light breeze with loads of sunshine. Ahhhhh! What a beautiful Fall day.
        Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
        (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

W - When it appears on my cable's On Demand, I'll catch it then.

XYZ - On the other hand...

A - And before I forget - HAPPY HUMP DAY! After today we're over the hump of the week.

(Chosen One)

Comment

B - Been to one of our local cemeteries. My boyfriend and his parents are security there and they close and open the cemetery ever day. So we went to close it, meaning close the gates and make sure no one was in there.

C - Cooler today here. But now I'm off to bed. Night all!

Comment

D - Do have a Happy Friday!
              (Chosen One)

Comment

Comment

E - Everyone have a great weekend too!
                  (Chosen One)

Comment

F - From me to the world: If you've seen my voice, please send it back to me. I kinda need it.

G - Got a free cold last weekend. It was convention time. Among there was a patient zero, I just know it.

Comment

H - Have to ask when did it ever become NOT okay to voice an opinion? I voiced an opinion I had on Facebook, and suddenly I'm the bad guy for ever thinking outside the norm, so-to-speak. I thought the first amendment was the freedom of speech, or was I wrong?

I - I said what I thought and felt, which was an OPINION, but I get chewed out for it. Can't people have an opinion of their own that doesn't follow everyone else, or would that be(heaven forbid!) individualism?

Comment

J - Just a question out of curiosity: what was the topic?

Comment

K - Kind of sad are those whom, when the internet offers anonymity and therefore the ability to be insulting, know it can be done without repercussion.

L - Likened this is to the expression "Power corrupts. Absolute power corrupts absolutely.".
                          (Chosen One)

Comment

M - My opinion was and is on the opinion that if God created someone, why change what God created.

N - Now I'm getting my butt chewed out for voicing my opinion.

O - Overcast was the weather today, as well as cool. Tomorrow should be a little more sunny and warmer. I hope so.

Comment

Originally posted by imzadi35 View Post
                              M - My opinion was and is on the opinion that if God created someone, why change what God created.
                              P - Possibly because the creation doesn't feel right in the body they were given.

Q - Quite honestly, we cannot judge what other people feel, but chewing you out for believing as such ... well, that doesn't speak of much respect or tolerance from the opposite site.

R - Respect is important, on all sides. Sadly, that is lacking more othen than not.

Comment

S - So sad and so true.

T - Thing is that some people like to blast, hurt, insult, etc. those who are religious. Some have even gone so far as to insult God.

U - Unknown to them is that God still loves them despite all that and will forgive them especially if they ask for forgiveness. Remember what Jesus said, "Forgive them, Father, for they know not what they do."
                                (Chosen One)

Comment

Working...
                                X