No announcement yet.

ABC's of Stargate ver.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E - Eh... that would mean I have AC in the first place, which in our climate we don't need and I hate AC with a vengeance anyways.

F - FYI, I crashed and burned on my database test. As predicted... 4 questions (scored 4 - 8 - 6 - 2 points): 1 view, 1 trigger, 1 stored procedure and 1 update.
    Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

G - Goodness! Sorry to hear that. Better luck next time.

H - Have to say I tried to go out for computer programming, but I couldn't pass a lot of it. So I had to drop out.

I - I like to putz on my computer still, so I do that.
      Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
      (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

J - Just that there won't be a next time. I'm not going to continue the classes after this year. If by some miracle I were to pass after all, I of course won't stop but that's very unlikely.

K - Knowing what I know of this second time in first year, the method of teaching isn't going to change so it's not worth bothering trying a third time. I have other plans.

L - Like enrolling myself in a beginners' course on programming, where we will play around with Arduino-stuff. And possibly, enrolling myself (together with my sister) in a woodworking course.

Comment

M- Myself, I'm painting my coasters. I'm doing a black-and-white zen theme with this one.

N - No rest tonight for some in South Dakota because of severe weather.

O - ON another note, I'm going on a 6 day vacation the 25th - 30th. Can't wait!

Comment

P - Please enjoy your vacation!
            Total syffy posts: 36,690
            (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
            Matthew 5:9

Comment

Q - Quietly sneaking in a reply from behind my puter at work. Gateworld isn't a blocked webpage, which makes me squee a bit.

Comment

R - Really hope you don't get in trouble.

S - Software that monitors every keystroke and website history may very likely be on the company computer.
                (Chosen One)

Comment

T - They haven't noticed yet. However, apparently when we visit a site one too many times they'll block it. So if I only visit GW once or twice a week - when I'm really, really bored I should be okay.

Comment

U - Unusually warm it's been, but it's cooling off here now. Today should get to only 68 degrees or so.

V - Very careful I would be, as I don't want you to get caught, Falcon Horus.

W - Wish my mom and her sister 'Bon Voyage!' as they leave tomorrow (Fri.), for a tour of Norway. They'll be gone about 12 days or so. Wish I were going with them, but I know they'll have LOADS of fun!

Comment

XYZ says, "Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to meeeeeee!

Comment

All of us at GateWorld say HAPPY BIRTHDAY to imzadi35!
                        Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons; for you are Crunchy and good with Ketchup.

Comment

B - "Break a leg!", they said. Yeah, I'm breaking something alright aind it ain't my leg.

C - Calling it quits is what I'm about to do. I admit defeat.

D - Doing my programming exam right now - although this program will never run. At least the graphical interface looks ready to go. Something I'm super good at. Just not the code behind it - which is the point to this course. Darn!

Comment

E - Everything here is soaked, as it rained hard for a good while.

F - Fortunately it stopped now. Unfortunately, there are more storms forecast tonight after midnight (CST), for our area. Large hail and straight line winds are forecast. Ugh!

G - Gonna be asleep, but I hope we don't get the large hail or winds. However, we'll see soon enough.

Comment

H - Happy belated Birthday!!!

I - I must declare throughout the land -

I'VE GOT AIR CONDITIONING!
                              (Chosen One)

Comment

J - Just have to say, good for you!

K - Kind of having fun here. I'm on a family vacation with my boyfriend and his family. We're in the Black Hills of South Dakota, staying near Deadwood. Today we saw lots and lots of buffalo, deer, and a couple of mountain goats, three lakes, and more.

L - Love the scenery here, too! It's gorgeous! I'll post pics when I get back next week.

Comment

Working...
                                X