No announcement yet.

ABC's of Stargate ver.1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

T - That's okay, pscard. Hope you're feeling better soon! ((((Hugs))))

U - Unusually cold here today, and tonight we're under a freeze warning. Wish Mother Nature would make up her mind! Sheesh!

V - Very serious when I say that there was even SNOW early this morning (Mon.).

W - Wow!
    Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
    (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

XYZ - just got back from Crete (Greece). Why is it so cold in Belgium?
      Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

^

A holiday? Without PH? Do you at least have lots of photos I can hang in the closet?

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
          A holiday? Without PH? Do you at least have lots of photos I can hang in the closet?
          B - Belgium's cold, but Crete wasn't. And you were there in spirit. And yes, massive amount of images.

Comment

C - Cold is not fun. Prefer warmth.
            Total syffy posts: 36,690
            (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
            Matthew 5:9

Comment

D - Do prefer warmth as well, and today was warmer than yesterday.

E - Enough of the cold and freezing temps already! I WANT SPRING!!

F - Flowers still have to come in tonight because it's still cold at night.

Comment

G - Gotta learn how to create databases using MS Office Access for work.
                (Chosen One)

Comment

H - Ha, Access... Nobody uses that anymore. Or so I was told.

I - I have database studying to do in a few days when I'm gearing up for my exams.

Comment

J - Just so you know, people still use Access, though not as many as those who use other applications like PL/SQL Developer, Toad, Greenplum, etc.

K - Kudos in advance for passing your test! I'm sure you'll succeed.
                    (Chosen One)

Comment

L - Let's not get ahead - I failed this course once already, and I'm well on my way to fail it again. I scored 0/20 points last year, and 1/20 this year for the first half of my practical Database exam so not exactly an SQL-wizzard.

M - my faith in passing is not particalurly high.

Comment

N - Not such great news. I can imagine your disappointment in not getting a passing grade.

O - Open the books to study and practice with some examples.

P - Perhaps you can tell us the questions for you had difficulty answering?
                        (Chosen One)

Comment

R - Really hope you can do well, Falcon Horus. Or at least better than last time.

S - Shade is in abundance her, as we're mostly cloudy again. Don't need any more rain. We need some sun to warn things up and make it dry so we can plant our plants.

T - There's a veiled sun peeking out, but that's about it.

Comment

U - Underwhelming Memorial Day weekend.

V - Very tired and didn't feel like doing anything.

W - What was yours like?
                            (Chosen One)

Comment

XYZ says I'm sorry that you didn't have a great holiday, pscard. Hoping you're having better days now.

A - Another bonfire we had tonight at the house here. I had two S'mores; they're really good!

B - But it was chilly, and it's harder to type right now because the cold affected my hands/fingers.

C - Can't complain though, because I'll warm them up later with a bath.

Comment

D - Did y'all ever have your AC repaired and did they charge you a diagnostic fee?
                                (Chosen One)

Comment

Working...
                                X