• Show
Clear All

Never had Brain Freeze. So Paper Cut.

Which one would you take if you would won in lottery:
    McLaren P1 Supercar
    or
    Private Island?

Comment

I'd take the Island. I might not be able to drive because of a condition I have, so the island would be just great. Nice picture.

If you were given a free holiday, would you pick a week in the city, or a week in the countryside?
      Your Life Was Amazing Until You Met Me
      My FF.net . My Sci-Fi Art . My Stargate RPG . Sam/Jack Made Up Episodes Project

Comment

Hmmm, I'm more of a country person

Favorite ice cream flavor besides vanilla, chocolate, or strawberry?
        Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Mint. Or Mint Chocolate, if you'll allow it.

It's a weekend - will you wake up early to have a 'fuller' day or sleep in?

Comment

Just call me Rip Van Wrinkle.

Do you watch a persons eyes when they talk or do you watch their mouth?
            Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

I don't really know. I'd tell you if I could.

If your two favourite things (food, book etc) were in front of you, what are they and which would you go for if you could only use one?

Comment

My Kawasaki and my sax. And which one I went for depends on what the weather's like outside. Decent weather = bike, crap weather = music.

What's your biggest pet peeve?
                Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Right now, it'd be when people judge others too harshly from what they say/do/write etc. and base everything from that judgement.

Do you write fanfiction a lot, a little, or never?

Comment

*points to signature*

I have written roughly 1,350,000 words over two profiles in 5 years. That's an average of 270,000 words per year, or 22,500 words every month, or 5,192 words per week, or 740 words per day. I think that counts as 'a lot'.

Do you like poetry?
                    Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

I love all literature.

Are you artistic (in terms of drawing and digital art)?

Comment

Eh... I like to draw and doodle and paint, but I don't think I'm particularly good at it. I mostly use my graphics tablet for retouching/editing images (like the ones in my sig) rather than producing 'new' art.

Do you get hayfever?

Comment

No, not really.

Does getting a cold annoy you or are you not particularly bothered by them?

Comment

I get extremely annoyed by colds.

Any vacation plans?
                            no means no, and so does pepper spray
                            Sig by The Carpenter
                            sigpic

Comment

Ft Meyers Beach...woo hoo!!

Do you mind flying?

Comment

I like to fly!

Do you play golf, or do you know someone who does?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X