No announcement yet.

Ask a question for the next person to reply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm ashamed to admit not very long. Maybe half a day?

Popcorn or potato chips?
    sigpic

Comment

Poe-tay-toe chips.

Do you/would you LARP? If yes, what setting? If no, why not?
      Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

I might, in a role playing game of my favorite movies/tv shows

Favorite Simpsons character
        sigpic
        Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

"Give me a pen and I'll write the words"
        http://avp60685.blogspot.com/

Comment

Milhouse

Less fav Simpsons character?
          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
          Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Mr. Burns!

Name your child Skinner or Bart?
            sigpic
            Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

Comment

Skinner. He'd either grow up to be a sociopathic mass-murderer with a penchant for knives, or an Assistant Director of the FBI.

Do you play a musical instrument? If so, what?
              Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Yes, keyboard and clairnet

Do you hate paying taxes
                sigpic

Comment

Fuh Hell Yeah I do! Especially as seeing as how it gets wasted by those morons.

If you DO pay taxes and is gettins some cash back. Whatchya gonna do wit it?
                  I like Sharky
                  sigpic

Comment

Most times we use it as extra vacation money.

Do you get extra vacation payment?
                    sigpic

Comment

I get a fixed amount of vacation per year (32 days, plus statutory holidays and between Xmas-New Year) which is part of my contract but I don't understand what you man by "extra vacation payment".

You're driving along in your car when you suddenly hit a small animal (cat, dog, bunny, whatever). Do you stop?

Comment

No. When I was 7 we drove through Nevada and it was night and we were running over hares all along the road. It was awful. We kept going.

Do you talk as loud as possible when you use the phone or are you quiet?
                        Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Quiet. Those who ignore a shout will strain to hear a whisper.

What are you reading right now? (don't say "this thread")

Comment

Lyon's Pride by Anne McCaffrey

Tired of winter yet? (if it's winter where you are )

Comment

Yes I am.

Coffee or tea?
                              Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                              Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

I have coffee once in a while. I'm a Pepsi girl.

Pen or pencil?
                                Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

Working...
                                X