No announcement yet.

Ask a question for the next person to reply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sick of snowfall, period. There's so much of it going on right now where I am that people are driving about 35 mph on the interstate because the roads are so bad. I didn't have a choice but to go out and drive in it today/tonight (I had play rehearsal) and the weather conditions even made me slow way down to a somewhat-nervous crawl, despite the fact that I not only drive a 4WD Grand Cherokee (which is pretty much the epitome of wintertime vehicles) but grew up in ski country and had my first-ever driving experience the day after a blizzard dumped a foot or two of snow on my hometown.

Do you ever sing along with the radio while driving or riding in a car?

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
    Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
    sigpic
    now also appearing on DeviantArt
    Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Yes.

And in that note...eh get it? What is your reaction when you find out when you've been caught by people in the next car seeing you jam along with your fave tunes?
      I like Sharky
      sigpic

Comment

Doesn't bother me at all -- I just grin and keep on singing. Then again, I'm the type who will do this at full volume even in warm weather with the windows down, at a stop light, with people in vehicles next to me or standing on the corner. I've actually received applause for this kind of thing on occasion, which is kind of an ego rush. (Yes, I will come right out and admit to being a shameless show-off. Probably explains why I'm involved in the performing arts as a hobby. )

So here's a related question: In general, do you enjoy having people pay attention to you, or would you rather escape notice most of the time?

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
        Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
        sigpic
        now also appearing on DeviantArt
        Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

I hate being the center of attention.

Do you like sequels?
          Why did you do such a thing, you mediocre dunces?

Comment

In general yes, although obviously it depends whether the original movie or book was any good, and whether the sequel lived up to my expectations.

Do you like prequels?
            sigpic

Comment

Depends on what it's a prequel of.

Have you ever done anything absolutely evil to get even with someone who's made you mad?
              sigpic

Comment

No but you can bet I've imagined it.

Do you know the song Father and Daughter by Paul Simon?
                Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

No. But i do have a old vynal 45 of "Hello Mudda,Hello Fadda".

Do you think this thread has gotten to Anti Boss centric?
                  (not that I love my boss's mind you)
                  I like Sharky
                  sigpic

Comment

Just a little bit But it's always good to let off steam find mutual understandings when it comes to evil bosses.

Do you like cauliflower?
                    Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Surpisingly .....YES!

Did you wear socks today?
                      I like Sharky
                      sigpic

Comment

I did, I always wear socks....plus it's cold out...very cold out.

What is the color you wear most often when it comes to clothing?

Comment

Black and Blue....It matches.

Did you own a Laser disc player?
                          I like Sharky
                          sigpic

Comment

No.

Last time you took a day off?
                            sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                            - R.E.M.

Comment

As in a Specifically taking an extra day off? A long long time ago!

Do you live in a house or an apartment?
                              I like Sharky
                              sigpic

Comment

Apartment.

Have you seen the HBO mini-series Band of Brothers?
                                sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                                - R.E.M.

Comment

Working...
                                X