Ask a question for the next person to reply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The lion, and the lion also happens to be my favorite animal

Least favorite teacher or prof. that you've had and why?
    Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

5th grade teacher Miss Kavanagh. Because she had no spine and didn't stop bullying in class.

Fav teacher and why?
      Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
      Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

2nd grade teacher Mrs. Yates, was also very understanding and seemed to actually care about me and the students.

Fav dessert?
        Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Chocolate mousse

Are brussel sprouts evil?
          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

I used to think they were, but (believe it or not) they're actually really good if you cook them the right way! IMO of course but if you put some olive oil on them and some sea salt, then stick them in the oven until they're golden brown and somewhat crispy, it's really good

Do you like the show NCIS?

Comment

I don't watch it so I can't say that I do...

Are you sure that brussel sprouts aren't evil? Cause they look like little heads...

Comment

Well now every time I eat them I'm going to think of little heads...thanks a lot But you never know.....

What is the last dream you can remember?

Comment

You're welcome and adding ketchup makes it funny. Hmm I don't remember my dreams.

Do you like creative presentations when it comes to food?

Comment

I think creative presentations are pretty cool when it comes to food, but I do enjoy the taste more

Do you watch the food network?

Comment

No I don't.

Did anyone ever tell you to stop playing with your food as a kid?

Comment

I don't recall playing with my food much when I was a kid...maybe a few times.

Summer or winter?

Comment

Winter

Ocean or lake?

Comment

Ocean.

What is your favourite room in your house/flat?

Comment

My bedroom.

What is the house chore you hate most?
                              sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                              - R.E.M.

Comment

Cleaning the kitchen after hubby had some days off

What was the last film you saw in the cinema?
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X