Ask a question for the next person to reply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Probably Can't Buy Me Love...

Favorite movie to watch at Christmas? (Doesn't have to be Christmas themed).

Comment

For some reason I like to watch The Lord of The Rings movies at Christmas time. Dunno why though...

Least favorite movie ever watched?

Comment

Fred ... ugh

Next movie you plan to see in the Theater?

Comment

Hopefully the Hobbit part 2!

What book or show or whatever would you most want to see become a movie?
          Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Lloyd Alexander's The Chronicles of Prydain.

Would you go to see a movie just beacuase an actor you like is in it?
            sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
            - R.E.M.

Comment

Mmmmm, it depends on what kind of a movie it is, also on how much i like the actor.

Whats the farthest you've ever had to drive to go to work?
              Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Probably more than an hour away.

Do you find holiday music playing in every store in shopping malls irritating?
                Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

YES!!!!!! (or any other kind of loud music for that matter)

When buying a gift to you prefer to have it gift wrapped by the staff in the store - or do you want to do it yourself?

Comment

I don't think I've ever had a store asked me I wanted something gift wrapped and I've never asked myself so I guess I prefer wrapping it myself. I don't mind wrapping anyway.

If you could have your ideal breakfast/lunch/dinner today, what would it be?

Comment

Eggs Benedict

If you have a list of things to do, do you do the hardest thing first or last?
                      sigpic

Comment

depends on the list

whos your favourite hero?
                        sigpic
                        Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Samantha Carter

Who is your favorite villain?

Comment

Heisenberg (Walter Whites Drug Dealer Side)

What would you do if you met your hero in reality?
                            sigpic
                            Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

I would be quite thrilled

What do you do to get better from a cold quickly?

Comment

Only one cure - a big bowl of mom's chicken soup

And on a similar note - what do you do to get over a headache?
                                sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                                - R.E.M.

Comment

Working...
                                X