No announcement yet.

Ask a question for the next person to reply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Varies. Drive Thru. A grapefruit. A dry handful of cereal. A beer.

ALL DEPENDS ON THE DAY!

What is your fav breakfast?
    I like Sharky
    sigpic

Comment

Bacon and hashbrowns.

Favorite childhood book?
      sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
      - R.E.M.

Comment

Harry Potter. Got me through my dreadful middle school years.

What do you do to distract yourself from daily life?
        Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Hang out online, play with photoshop, read.

What's the last movie you watched, not necessarily at a movie theater?
          sigpic

Comment

Hansel and Gretel:Witch Hunters. Pleasantly surprised actually.

Ever went to the theater but hated the movie/show so much you walked out before it was over?
            I like Sharky
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
              Hansel and Gretel:Witch Hunters. Pleasantly surprised actually.

Ever went to the theater but hated the movie/show so much you walked out before it was over?
              No, but the only thing that stopped me from doing that during "Straightheads" was the fact that the cinema was almost empty and the film creeped me out so much I didn't want to move and draw attention to myself lol!

If you could have the job and/or the skills of any fictional character, who would that be and why?
              Sam and Jack... Still the best romance on TV in years!

My fanfic http://www.fanfiction.net/~drawntotherhythm

Comment

For me it would be a toss-up between:

John Constantine/Occult Detective.
                Deadpool/Mentally unstable sometimes-villain, frequent mercenary, occasional hero/anti-hero.
                Tintaglia/Draconic terror of the skies.

I suppose I could combine all three and be a sarcastic occult anti-hero who can fly.

What's your favourite kind of melon?
                Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

About size C......

Last time you laughed at a naughty joke?
                  I like Sharky
                  sigpic

Comment

2 seconds ago....

Are you an insomniac?
                    Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Frequently. I usually fall asleep just fine, but wake up in the wee hours unable to fall asleep again.

What do you do when you can't sleep?
                      sigpic

Comment

Read. If I don't I'll start over thinking about RL problems...

Do you ever wish the night would last longer?
                        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                        Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Soooo much, especially when I have work in the morning.

Do you prefer to sleep with a lot of blankets on or not many at all?

Comment

With blankets but not too much depending on the season.

Do you smile even if you don't feel like it around people?
                            Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                            Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Sometimes.

Do you wear any jewelry?
                              sigpic

Suffer the dream of a world gone mad, I like it like that and I know it.
                              - R.E.M.

Comment

Yes, unless I'm doing something which calls for little/no jewelry (martial arts, horse riding, zooming around on bike, etc).

Did you dream last night?
                                Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Working...
                                X