No announcement yet.

Ask a question for the next person to reply

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Little Bear. Such a good little kid show compared to the ones out now.

Favorite childhood movie?
    Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Mac and Me. Apparently the worst movie ever made. I think it's hilariously bad. It's kitschy!

Your favourite childhood movie?
      The password is fishing...

Comment

^lol

I was obsessed with the Lion King, so I would say that was my hands down favorite.

Are you looking to see any movies that are coming out soon/are already out?
        Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

MAN OF STEEEEEEEEEEEELLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!!!!! I haven't been so pumped to see a movie since XF3. Been waiting 3 years for it!

Favourite comedy movie?

Comment

Hmmm....I'm usually not a fan of comedy movies but I did like Pitch Perfect.

Favorite tv show besides Stargate?

Comment

Medium. It's my favourite show. I do try to block out the last season and especially the finale though. That sucked bigtime!

Do you watch horror films?

Comment

^I have not seen the finale....I suppose I'll avoid it now!

I can do sci-fi horror films, but besides those I'm not a huge fan.

Do you like the Transformer films?

Comment

I haven't seen any of the Transformer films. My great-nephew loves them though!

Favorite cartoon? (since spending the week with afore-mentioned great-nephew and great-niece I saw a TON of cartoons)
                  sigpic

Comment

Either Superman ones or Magic School Bus or Arthur, I can't really decide because I still love cartoons!

Have you ever been in a food fight?
                    sigpic
                    Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

"Give me a pen and I'll write the words"
                    http://avp60685.blogspot.com/

Comment

No, don't think I have ever been in a food fight.

DisneyWorld or Universal Orlando?
                      sigpic

Comment

I've been to neither, and desire to go to neither.

Most and least favourite comic-book hero?
                        Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Fave is Superman. Least favourite is probably some obscure hero I don't remember. Aquaman is pretty lame. That being said I do have two Aquaman shirts. Not really a fan of Wonder Woman. But that's because she written by a bunch of sexist money-hungry SOBs who wouldn't know the first thing about how to create a truly empowered female character.

Favourite day of the year?

Comment

Possibly today (June 6th) because of it being my birthday or Christmas (December 25th), can't really decide between the two though because they are both amazing and special days!

If you could look like any celebrity who it would be?
                            sigpic
                            Fate makes our relatives; choice makes our friends-quote I found in my dad's senior year of high school under his name

"Give me a pen and I'll write the words"
                            http://avp60685.blogspot.com/

Comment

Kermit the frog.

Burn out or fade away?
                              Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master.

Comment

Burn out.

What was the last thing you dreamt?

Comment

Working...
                                X