X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or to make people pay more.
    Total syffy posts: 36,690
    (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
    Matthew 5:9

Comment

Originally posted by pscard View Post
      Or to make people pay more.

Oh definitely. Greed plays a huge factor
      Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Comment

Ahhhh corruption. My old friend...
        I like Sharky
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
          Yeah but I paid $89 frelling bucks for my game in a proper shop, activated it and registered it. Why should I have to have it check every week or so to make sure it's authenticated, it's the same bloody game. It hasn't changed magically into something else.

While I do agree with your post I feel like I shouldn't have to be treated like this because of a few bad apples.
          Umm.............................
          You should not have to check at all once it has been authenticated Coco.
          I would be looking at something else if I were you dude, cause I have never heard of a time where people have to constantly authenticate -ever-. Authenticating for subscription games to pay a bill? Yeah, I have had that happen enough, but stand alone products, even online multiplayer?
          Never.
          I would be looking for other causes there Coco.
          sigpic
          ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
          A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
          The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
            Umm.............................
            You should not have to check at all once it has been authenticated Coco.
            I would be looking at something else if I were you dude, cause I have never heard of a time where people have to constantly authenticate -ever-. Authenticating for subscription games to pay a bill? Yeah, I have had that happen enough, but stand alone products, even online multiplayer?
            Never.
            I would be looking for other causes there Coco.

It's Just Cause 3 on PC..

It checks for updates every so often and does an authentication and login every time you run the game unless you are not online. Single player game but it has online leaderboards and scoring of stuff that just shouldn't be there in a single player game.

Comment

Sometimes I get the impression that restroom stalls are being used to surf the internet, send text messages, etc. instead of its intended use.
              Waddya think?
              (Chosen One)

Comment

I was using a stall for intended purpose #2 one time and a biological noise occurred as a side effect. A voice from the next stall said something like "be quiet, I'm on the phone".

Comment

I would rather they get used for that then some of the more ....DISGUSTINGLY CREATIVE things I have seen them used for...
                  I like Sharky
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                    I was using a stall for intended purpose #2 one time and a biological noise occurred as a side effect. A voice from the next stall said something like "be quiet, I'm on the phone".
                    Did he tell you to not flush until he was off his cell? Just kidding.

My concern is that people may be spending more time than necessary because they're surfing the internet, texting, etc.

My office building is three floors with one restroom each for men and women per floor with 3-4 stalls. On more than one occasion, starting on the 1st floor, I've had to search for one that was available on the 2nd & 3rd, and a few times, returned back to the 1st to see if it's free.

Major bummer when there's an hour-long meeting in 10 minutes and time is running short.
                    Last edited by pscard; 15 March 2016, 02:51 PM.
                    (Chosen One)

Comment

What, no "Potty Parity" polices in place?

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
                        What, no "Potty Parity" polices in place?
                        LOL
                        (Chosen One)

Comment

Peeve: Auto-flush toilets that flush after placing the paper cover on the seat.

Solution: Drape a strip of toilet paper over the sensor.
                          (Chosen One)

Comment

One of my biggest peeves right now is that for 8 years now, my boyfriend's mother and family have had nothing but troubles. First illness after illness, then bankruptcy and being constantly broke, and now the washer leaked two inches of water all over the basement floor with carpet on the floor. What next? When will they FINALLY get a break?
                            Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
                            (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Comment

Using the toilet for the internet, wonder what they were browsing that it had to be private?

At least it's not a couple having sex in a stall. That could be awkward.

Comment

Originally posted by Coco Pops View Post
                                Using the toilet for the internet, wonder what they were browsing that it had to be private?
                                I have to admit that I read my twitter-feed on occasion. Hey, it's the only place at work where no one can bother me for anything.
                                Heightmeyer's Lemming -- still the coolest Lemming of the forum

Proper Stargate Rewatch -- season 10 of SG-1

Comment

Working...
                                X