No announcement yet.

Post a pet peeve.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When you don't follow your gut instincts, instead listening to the men in your life, and then it turns out YOU were right, but you still have to pay the price.
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
      When you don't follow your gut instincts, instead listening to the men in your life, and then it turns out YOU were right, but you still have to pay the price.
      Women who blame men for their problems
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
        Humans
        This.
        I like Sharky
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
          *passes WW a pan of Guinness brownies and a bottle of her favorite hard liquor*

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
            Women who blame men for their problems
            Wasn't blaming them, although, in retrospect, it does look that way. The blame falls squarely on my shoulders for not doing what I felt was right.
            sigpic
            Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
            Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
              A bit of a reverse pet peeve is when I get past by some idiot Road Racer that zooms by me to only have to slam on their brakes a few seconds later to stop at a red light to be a nice feeling.
              Even more irritating when the Road Racer has a baby strapped in the back seat. Having a drivers license doesn't mean you should have a parent license.

Comment

Originally posted by ajay View Post
                Even more irritating when the Road Racer has a baby strapped in the back seat. Having a drivers license doesn't mean you should have a parent license.
                Worse yet, when baby isn't strapped in, but rather is bouncing around while the driver has their seat belt on.
                sigpic

Comment

The road rage. I saw the YT clip of the road rage karma. That's something to think about.
                  sigpic
                  Fun fan fic . Check it out at stargatenexus.com or on FF.net

Comment

Remakes... -_____________________-
                    sigpic
                    Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

You when there is road construction and the workers put the cones down WAAAAAAY before there is even a hint of work going on? WHY????

Also, the people who see signs that one lane is closed ahead and to merge......the ones who ignore the signs and speed along hoping to be let in ahead. WHAT....the rules are for everyone......not just the idjits who ignore the sign to merge. Plus they slow down the one lane open when they finally have to merge into the one lane. GRRRRR.......

IHS
                      sigpic

Comment

PH.

*kicks PH*

Comment

PH is my pet peeve too.
                          Originally posted by aretood2
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

We had a Pet Peeve forum on syffy's site too.
                            Total syffy posts: 36,690
                            (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                            Matthew 5:9

Comment

Originally posted by iheartshep View Post
                              You when there is road construction and the workers put the cones down WAAAAAAY before there is even a hint of work going on? WHY????

Also, the people who see signs that one lane is closed ahead and to merge......the ones who ignore the signs and speed along hoping to be let in ahead. WHAT....the rules are for everyone......not just the idjits who ignore the sign to merge. Plus they slow down the one lane open when they finally have to merge into the one lane. GRRRRR.......

IHS
                              Oh, I HATE those people. If I see one coming up behind, not only won't I let him in, but I usually do whatever I can to be sure he ends up hung out to dry, dead stop outside the moving lane, begging to be let back in.

Comment

There's a difference between those cars that speed up to the point of the merge and force their way in and those who try to get in but are cut off by the other cars.

If a driver extends a courtesy, pay it forward.
                                Total syffy posts: 36,690
                                (Chosen One)

Blessed are the peacemakers, for they will be called children of God.
                                Matthew 5:9

Comment

Working...
                                X