Post a pet peeve.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Stargate Atlantis Girl View Post
    When people don't let things go. I know life is tough but sometimes you just have to let it go, stop being so stubborn and miserable, and make best with what you have, and most importantly don't take it out on someone who cares about you.
    *huggles you*

Comment

Originally posted by Stargate Atlantis Girl View Post
      When people don't let things go. I know life is tough but sometimes you just have to let it go, stop being so stubborn and miserable, and make best with what you have, and most importantly don't take it out on someone who cares about you.
      Well said, now wasn't this well said folks ?

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
      "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
      "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

When my phone thinks it's 1942 and I can't get through to my hubby because "all circuits are busy".
        sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
          Well said, now wasn't this well said folks ?
          Thank you! It's very frustrating sometimes
          Just because something is unknown, does not necessarily mean that it needs to be feared. Trust yourself, and the rest will unfold. ~Teyla Emmagen~

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
            When my phone thinks it's 1942 and I can't get through to my hubby because "all circuits are busy".
            If he's back in Maryland, it's probably everyone burning up the landlines and cellular airwaves about being furloughed due to the government shutdown.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
            Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
            sigpic
            now also appearing on DeviantArt
            Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
              If he's back in Maryland, it's probably everyone burning up the landlines and cellular airwaves about being furloughed due to the government shutdown.
              I figured it had something to do with that, but he said he was in traffic when I called and couldn't pick up. Unusual message for that to be the case, though. At any rate, no longer --he got through to me and we spoke for a bit.
              sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

When online people can't understand a subtle joke and then attack you, but they're the friend of a friend so you don't want to be rude to them, despite their behavior. Grow a sense of humor, you moron! That's what I wanted to say, instead of explaining how it was a joke, not meant to be taken at face value. Luckily, my friend has a sense of humor (must be how he got this person as a friend).
                sigpic

Comment

people
                  Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                  Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

<agrees with ^
                    I like Sharky
                    sigpic

Comment

Hassles in general. Calgon Chocolate Red wine, take me away!

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                      Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic
                      Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Post Sporting Events Interviews.
                        I like Sharky
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
                          Hassles in general. Calgon Chocolate Red wine, take me away!
                          Agreed. If the outcome is going to remain the same, why bother with all the drama beforehand? **hands SF&C a bottle of red wine. and shares some of her vodka.** You now have proof that I like you--I don't just share my vodka with anyone. Ask my former (and currently one-handed) freinds.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                            Agreed. If the outcome is going to remain the same, why bother with all the drama beforehand? **hands SF&C a bottle of red wine. and shares some of her vodka.** You now have proof that I like you--I don't just share my vodka with anyone. Ask my former (and currently one-handed) freinds.
                            *bakes SF&C and WW some Guinness brownies*

Comment

Heheheh. I'm honored!

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                              Sum, ergo scribo...

sigpic

Comment

Charter College
                                On the edge of breaking down
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X