No announcement yet.

Post a pet peeve.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People that eat their lunch on the stairs of my house and leave all their trash.

Comment

just when I start not to quite hate the rest of humanity I see a news story like THIS!!!!!!!!!!

http://news.yahoo.com/seized-shark-f...041617519.html
      I like Sharky
      sigpic

Comment

People in general...
        Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
        Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Time hi-jackers.
          sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Rising gas prices....and that I can't legally kick the speculators in the nuts without fear of jail time.
            I like Sharky
            sigpic

Comment

People who talk and talk and talk and talk...
              sigpic
              Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
              Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

People who give unrequested advice and that want you to actually follow it.
                Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.

Comment

Someone repeating the same line to a song over and over again rather than singing the whole song.
                  On the edge of breaking down
                  sigpic
                  Banner made by me

Comment

People who talk about you when you are in the same room as them and that twist facts.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                      People who talk about you when you are in the same room as them and that twist facts.
                      makes sense that twisted facts are only understood by twisted individuals

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                        makes sense that twisted facts are only understood by twisted individuals
                        Yeah I agree. Some people feed on that kind of behaviour.

Comment

This may have been posted before cuz I'm sure I'm not the only one with this pet peeve....but....

I hate it when people drive in the right lane of the highway (US drivers BTW) and prevent you from merging onto the highway when you are entering the highway on the ramp trying to get on. They nearly run you off into the emergency lane. Then you slow down and get behind them ....and THEN they get over into the middle lane......GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR Seriously I want to punch them in the face!!
                          Originally posted by jelgate
                          This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

State Fair Week.
                            I like Sharky
                            sigpic

Comment

The flu.
                              sigpic

Comment

People.

Mainly me.

Comment

Working...
                                X