No announcement yet.

Post a pet peeve.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People showing up unannounced after 10 in the pm, actually just people showing up after 10 in the pm, my dog gets rather excitable when visitors come and it takes a lot to settle him down energy which i dont always have at 10 in the pm ya know? its frustrating
    Last edited by mr_kennedy; 29 August 2013, 04:54 AM.
    Last Movie Watched
    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
    Life is Strange

Comment

People showing up unannounced in general. Anyway what about people showing up at six in the morning pounding on the door to purposely wake you up?
      On the edge of breaking down
      sigpic
      Banner made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Glitch33 View Post
        People showing up unannounced in general. Anyway what about people showing up at six in the morning pounding on the door to purposely wake you up?
        Hate that too, but doesnt always happen to me i'm not saying it hasnt tho
        Last Movie Watched
        X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
        Life is Strange

Comment

Having to keep a job run by insane people so we can pay the bills for two residences, when we could just move and be together and it would be easier. Doing this for the benefit of my senior in high school. *love my son, love my son, love my son*
          sigpic
          Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
          Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
            Having to keep a job run by insane people so we can pay the bills for two residences, when we could just move and be together and it would be easier. Doing this for the benefit of my senior in high school. *love my son, love my son, love my son*
            *huggles*

Comment

Hackers
              no means no, and so does pepper spray
              Sig by The Carpenter
              sigpic

Comment

A sibling that sends multiple emails instead sending just a longer one and then tells you to tell "so and so" about them and show the attached iphone pictures in the multiple emails. I'm not a *bleeping* assistant. I forwarded the emails.
                Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                  A sibling that sends multiple emails instead sending just a longer one and then tells you to tell "so and so" about them and show the attached iphone pictures in the multiple emails. I'm not a *bleeping* assistant. I forwarded the emails.
                  < thinks ^ should just beat the f--- out of said sibling

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                    *huggles*

Looking for a new job. And, gonna talk to the realtor this week. If he thinks we can sell for a decent price despite our clutter, we'll put the house on the market and stay on as renters if we sell. Then maybe I can quit the job and try to make extra as a copy editor or doing data entry from home.
                    sigpic
                    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
                    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Originally posted by Girlbot View Post
                      Hackers
                      *huggles his favorite humaniform*

Comment

Hackers
                        Hackers suck.
                        sigpic

Comment

Hackers
                          Yeah they don't have a conscience. *sharpens claws*

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                          < thinks ^ should just beat the f--- out of said sibling
                          Good idea. *sharpens claws*
                          Crowley: ‘Give Me Coffee or Give Me Death.’ It’s a funny name for a coffee shop.
                          Nina: Everything else was taken.

Comment

Originally posted by geekywraith View Post
                            Yeah they don't have a conscience. *sharpens claws*

Good idea. *sharpens claws*
                            *readies is bear-style kung fu skills*

Comment

Right about now mere EXISTENCE is pretty high up on my Pet Peeve list.
                              I like Sharky
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by the flyattractor View Post
                                right about now mere existence is pretty high up on my pet peeve list.
                                {{hugs}}
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X