No announcement yet.

Post a pet peeve.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

People who eat the last slice of pizza instead of saving it for me.
    sigpic
    Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
    Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

Mine:

Jelly. Just cuz...

Oh.. and the people that have the most amusing names in the world and you can't laugh at them because you are on the clock!

o.0
      This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

People who think you're uneducated because you don't have a "power job".
        sigpic
        Sig by Bay, for my birthday. Find me on fanfiction.net, AO3, or fictionpress.com. If you are over 18, I invite you to read my blogs. On Blogger: Other Worlds, Other Loves On Wordpress: Other Worlds, Other Loves.
        Fennyman: "Who is that?" Henslowe: "Nobody. The author." (From Shakespeare in Love)

Comment

That pisses me off as well. My girlfriend, who has 2.1 degree in French and English from a top university, is currently working at McDonald's, due to the lack of employment opportunities where she lives, and a lot of the customers assume that if you work in McD's, you must be an uneducated idiot. One of her work mates has a PhD.
          My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

I have a BA in English but worked for years as a waitress--it was the most convenient schedule to work around being a mom. I'd often have people come in and talk down to me. Most irritating! I had a guy one time tell me his wife was in Bangladesh and then say to me, "but I don't suppose you know where that is, do you?"
            sigpic

Comment

Pet peve;

People who let their kids run around in a store & when the kid bumps into your cart, they act like you did something wrong.

Comment

When you make a clever joke and/or reference but none of your friends get it because they are not awesome enough to be SciFi geeks.

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                  I have a BA in English but worked for years as a waitress--it was the most convenient schedule to work around being a mom. I'd often have people come in and talk down to me. Most irritating! I had a guy one time tell me his wife was in Bangladesh and then say to me, "but I don't suppose you know where that is, do you?"
                  Its the one with the leprechauns and clovers, right?
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Whytewytch View Post
                    Exactly! How could it be so yummy and have ALL those calories? It's just not right.
                    I actually meant it was just annoying
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

Originally posted by mr_kennedy View Post
                      I actually meant it was just annoying
                      mr_kennedy is correct.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
                        I just ate a whole pizza. My pet peeve is the side effects of eating a whole pizza.
                        side effects?
                        sigpic
                        Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Originally posted by Fan-e-Gate View Post
                          Pet peve;

People who let their kids run around in a store & when the kid bumps into your cart, they act like you did something wrong.
                          sigpic

Comment

One Direction fans
                            sigpic

Comment

Pet peeves.... wow that could be a long list, but I think my main one is people who think that just because I'm a single parent I must not only be claiming thousands of pounds in benefits (I wish!!) but I am also a bad Mother.

Oh, and people who refuse to use punctuation when they are typing (spelling mistakes don't bother me - I make enough of them!) but when sentences run into paragraphs and there's not even a comma it just makes me.
                              sigpic
                              Thank you ladygris for my lovely sig and avi

Comment

Originally posted by LT. COL. John Sheppard View Post
                                One Direction fans
                                My radio station won't shut up about them
                                Last Movie Watched
                                X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                                Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                                X