Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's okay... I am good at sneaking into bed and stealing things... :: shifts eyes ::

And beer for the boys...

And we have cheese with those Nachos! I mean the good kind too.. Not that evil lil chunky crap people try to tell you is nacho cheese. No this is the good cheese. Melts in your mouth!

Darkside is awesome....

I think we need our own Trademark... Should we petition for that too?
    This isn't about love. This is about revenge....

Comment

Yes, a petition for our own trademark would be a good idea. Don't want anyone stealing our drinking den with nachos idea. People would be starting up alcohol and nacho evil clubs all over the place, then where would we be?

I also think we need a petition to not allow the color white on any websites. Ever. (it's just so bright! like the sun! which....i guess is supposed to get blown up now?)
      sigpic

Comment

The sun is going to be blown up. And the moon. Thusly leaving us in our precious darkness. Which is perfect for the Darkside right?

And yes, we need to have our own trademark! Because we are that awesome!

... Shouldn't we be blowing up other planets and stars too? Can we obviate Orion? The constellation is over my house right now... Think we got enough fire power? It's either that or the Big Dipper.

Comment

ooooh...... ok, blow up whatever you like. There are plenty of stars out there. We may need help taking out all of the stars in a constellation though....
          sigpic

Comment

Now you can see why other species point at Earthlings and laugh. 4docwhosmiley.gif
            sigpic
            Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

Originally posted by 4thDoctor View Post
              Now you can see why other species point at Earthlings and laugh. [ATTACH=CONFIG]33409[/ATTACH]
              I'd rather them point & laugh than point & shoot

Comment

HEY!

At least we amuse someone... Shouldn't that be a good thing....

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
                  all ya need is some trilithium.....bye-bye sun....and surrounding solar system due to the resulting level 12 shockwave....
                  Actually a Nova bomb will do the job. Andromeda FTW!!!! Or just use a stargate that is dialed into a black hole.

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
                  I say we start a petition to turn the Sun into a Black Hole.

Lets have some fun with it.
                  Actually, our sun is too small to turn into a black hole, when our sun dies......it will expand taking all the first few planets with it, before it turns into a brown dwarf star.
                  Last edited by Rudy Pena; 31 December 2011, 07:08 PM.

Comment

I think Samantha Carter signed the petition.
                    It's all about startegy. Out-maneuvering the opposition, bending him to your will.
                    -Dexter-

Comment

Originally posted by Rudy Pena View Post
                      Actually, our sun is too small to turn into a black hole, when our sun dies......it will expand taking all the first few planets with it, before it turns into a brown dwarf star.
                      *is now sad/goes and watches Red Dwarf*
                      I like Sharky
                      sigpic

Comment

Working...
                      X