Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wait a minute here...Sex in a bar could be as much of a health concern as a dog. Body fluids on the bar? EWWWW!

Smoke dissipates. Body fluids do not, and it would be very disgusting for the person who has to clean it up. You cant piss on the floor, you cant boink on the bar. Simple.

EDIT: You obviously havent been around very many dogs. You CAN inhale them, and some smell downright repulsive. lol
    sigpic
    Check out my blog/forum! http://williamtelltale.blogspot.com/

Sci Fi TV shows I have watched all of: Star Trek (all shows), Battlestar Galactica (All shows) Firefly, V (old and new) Caprica, SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Fringe, Farscape, Lexx, Babylon 5

Currently watching: The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Dr Who, Supernatural, Revolution, Red Dwarf, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Andromeda

Comment

Phin, smoke doesn't dissipate, it hangs around in the air for others to breathe. Yuck. Bodily fluids can be cleaned up, but again, yuck.

Of course, the simplest way to avoid either problem is to just disallow both smoking and bar-top sex in the establishment. Problem solved.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
      Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
      sigpic
      now also appearing on DeviantArt
      Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
        Phin, smoke doesn't dissipate, it hangs around in the air for others to breathe. Yuck. Bodily fluids can be cleaned up, but again, yuck.

Of course, the simplest way to avoid either problem is to just disallow both smoking and bar-top sex in the establishment. Problem solved.
        But, but but but....Awwww..
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post

Hey, I'm willing to accept the thing about extra ventilation now! lol
          sigpic
          Check out my blog/forum! http://williamtelltale.blogspot.com/

Sci Fi TV shows I have watched all of: Star Trek (all shows), Battlestar Galactica (All shows) Firefly, V (old and new) Caprica, SG1, Stargate Atlantis, Stargate Universe, Fringe, Farscape, Lexx, Babylon 5

Currently watching: The Walking Dead, Falling Skies, Dr Who, Supernatural, Revolution, Red Dwarf, Under the Dome, Sleepy Hollow, Andromeda

Comment

well as I mentioned before I'm not sure what the going rate is for an upgrade to air exchange systems but the cost might be too much for some business owners to bear and thus they would probably find it more cost effective to just disallow smoking

although while cigarette smoke doesn't exactly dissipate it does naturally seek areas of low concentration of cigarette smoke in a closed system......in a closed system heat flows from high areas of concentration to low areas of concentration as well because a closed system seeks equality of concentration

Comment

with the resultant danger that the substance in question can build up to toxic levels if new supplies of the toxin (cigarette smoke in this instance) are introduced without breaking the seal on the closed system in such a way that clean air is introduced at a rate equal to or faster than the rate at which the bad air is being taken out

Comment

Working...
              X