Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tracking Earth's Future via Current Events, etc.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

But im part Canadian. I get both
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
      So do I.
      But that pretty much precludes a whole bunch of folks getting what they don't deserve. Still think that?
      god, you are stunningly igmoramt.
      sigpic
      ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
      A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
      The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
        But im part Canadian. I get both
        That'd be a solid shart.
        Spoiler:
        I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
          It's all about the Democrats simply not being able to accept that they lost in 2016. They're mindset is that they're entitled to power, and that's that.
          Actually, I think there is a whole lot more behind all of this than just that.
          But what are the DEMs / DNC, MSM and Hollywood personas supporting the DEM side hiding? WHAT do they *know*... who talked to whom... and how many of them are actually in on the INSIDE of this knowledge?

"Absolute power corrupts Absolutely."
          Just remember, if the DEMs *are* as corrupted as the future investigation(s) will soon reveal (if such info is even permitted to be revealed), what these people have done to Donald Trump as POTUS... just remember that if they can do this to the highest elected person in this country, just imagine what they can do to the little guys/gals (the rest of us) underneath and subjected to their excessive, greedy thirst for that total and complete *absolute* power...

So.... just for *venting* reasons...
          In 2016, I read a very lengthy topic elsewhere on another website (actually several different ones) where one of those discussion sites had well over 700 comments invested into it by the end of about a 2 week period. I think there was an *Anonymous* persona(s) at the source of it all, but the details that went into that topic, moment by moment was OMG!!! I lost a whole 2 weeks of my life reading it, when it fizzled into the dustbin of darkness.

The person who started the topic, recently had major health problems and has since disappeared. The topic itself disappeared into the matrix of the internet, too.

I wasn't sure how much of it was true, but it was compelling and was exposing the whole propaganda nonsense that the DNC was pushing out, Hillary playing innocent to events she was clearly involved with (Russian/Uranium ONE deal), President Obama's name popped up a few times in there... and some news articles got woven in between from places that the MSM treats as NON-newsworthy sources... but now those articles may have had MORE truth in them than what was being twisted and distorted all over the place by both certain high up political persons (by Team Obama) and the MSM.

The end result was nothing happened, except that Trump became POTUS, and Obama started a team of folks to thwart Trump's moves in reversing Obama's "Legacy" of rules/regs implemented during Obama's 8 years as POTUS... and somewhere during all of that time, that sickening Dossier report came out... who whipped up the details on that actually? Someone who is chronically incontinent perhaps?? Someone wearing Depends and having visions of waking up laying in their own pool of pee, perhaps,and creating some vulgar story about messing up a bed and blame-shifting it onto someone else...? Any *normal* person would NEVER in their proper mind even think of touching a urinated on bed, let alone sleep in it!

I used to work in a nursing home, so when I first heard all of the idiotic details, as a distant observer noticing *strange* behaviors in weird places (the why's and how's of being performed, etc.) -- just follow (reading the medical reports on) the *pattern* of such mental instability, which may include incontinence...

Apparently, the folks behind the Dossier were/are NOT normal people. The Bible mentions in 2 Peter 2:22 that a dog returns to its vomit(and eats it) "and a sow that is washed goes back to wallowing in the mud"... so it seems this is a similar disgusting situation with that whole BED nonsense. This is what I suspected was happening (as a possible cause) from the very beginning of the Dossier against Trump news.

So, now, if TPTB who are trying to get to the bottom of where all of those other stories began are allowed to do so, within the next 2 months, more LEGAL reports will be presented to the public on who, what, where, when, how. We know the *WHY* so that isn't even on the discussion list. The WHY was to oust Trump. Now, the DEM side wants to oust AG Barr. OH, he didn't respond with the results the DEM side wanted to hear. So, now they want him impeached, if he won't willfully leave ASAP on his own. No Barr... no further investigations. Everything goes away, and DEMs get happy again.

BTW, it has been stated several times over in the news and on various talk radio programs that the UNredacted Mueller report *is* available in a special room for anyone to read it... but it was also noted that the DEMs/Congress complainers haven't gone in to read it YET... and claim AG Barr is lying and siding with Trump, etc.

The unredacted report is probably under heavy guard, too. And perhaps there are several copies of the whole thing preserved in very hidden places, too, just in case the ONE report disappears or whatever... Never trust those who seem to be ever so innocent, especially if they have proven over and over again to be the "opposing enemy".

Those sorts of ruffled politics are not new. But if the details of TSHTF are as severe as anticipated and teased (by those who know some of the details), then how will this affect the voters of the USA in the 2020 election? Time reveals all eventually... even those portions that were attempted to be destroyed (remember the hammers to the phones/electronic devices?? What info was so horrible that was on those phones?)

(Not sure if the unredacted Mueller/Barr final report also includes info that was removed in the redacted version, due to sealed/Grand Jury materials that came up during the whole process... oh yeah, there was an entire week when an entire wing or floor in DC got SEALED OFF... no reporters nor politicians were allowed in, except those who were ordered to be on that floor.) OMG!! It was like reading a soap-opera, when the whole story was happening! The people making notes on it didn't know the answers, but heard about these details thru the "grapevine"... Tweets mostly.

Inquiring and curious minds would like to know "the rest of the story"...!
          Last edited by SGalisa; 03 May 2019, 08:35 PM. Reason: corrected text

Comment

You make annoyed look intelligent.
            sigpic
            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
              You make annoyed look intelligent.
              And you GF have no idea what's coming down the pipeway of the future..

Two items I recently discovered via videos go above and beyond anything any of us could ever comprehend. Too many details to explain in one posting, too. So... TBC.
              Not politically related, but politics has certainly interfered with both.

Comment

In the meantime... in another galaxy not so far, far away...

NOT Stargate related, but this next name is certainly familiar to Stargate viewers.
                Asteroid 99942 Apophis

So for a parallel timeline on background to this, the crazy "GREEN New Deal" politicians are trying hard to convince the world that we ALL only have about 12 years left before all life on earth dies out completely. Some politicians have shortened that time frame to getting their version of a GREEN DEAL set up by 2030, which coincidentally is also the deadline year set by the United Nations.

99942 Apophis has been nicknamed as the "Lord/God of Chaos" or "the God of WAR"... and is anticipated to make a very close fly-by to earth in 2029. It is expected to make a very close pass over the USA on April 13, 2029, and if it doesn't crash into the Atlantic or that general direction, then SEVEN years later, it will make another pass in 2036.

Here are two different write ups. First link goes to the official JPL laboratories, the 2nd link is just for fun on the MAMA-DRAMA fear-wrangling this asteroid is stirring up.

"Scientists Planning Now for Asteroid Flyby a Decade Away"
                News, April 29, 2019

On April 13, 2029, a speck of light will streak across the sky, getting brighter and faster. At one point it will travel more than the width of the full Moon within a minute and it will get as bright as the stars in the Little Dipper. But it won't be a satellite or an airplane - it will be a 1,100-foot-wide (340-meter-wide) near-Earth asteroid called 99942 Apophis that will cruise harmlessly by Earth, about 19,000 miles (31,000 kilometers) above the surface. That's within the distance that some of our spacecraft that orbit Earth.
                . . .
                NASA is excited about this event taking place, but BuzzFeed News claims it will happen on a Friday, the 13th... "The Next Time Friday The 13th Happens In April, It Will Come With A Big Asteroid".
                Now, *think* about those coincidental odds happening!

Well, the express.co.uk news gets an award for the best MAMA-DRAMA title entry...
                "We are UNDER THREAT' NASA's shock claim reveals APOCALYPTIC risk of sudden meteor strike" (May 4, 2019)
                https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...-impact-strike
                (that site has "cookies" and won't let go, until the viewer accepts cookies! So, proceed at your own risk... but the images and article still shows thru underneath the cookie request layer...)

If the timelines somehow merge in this near future, I wonder how close and to what part of Biblical prophecy this might relate to, IF even applicable... will this be the final doom described in Revelation 17, or is this an event that will occur sooner to some other part of the earth...?

Comment

The two Arks...

I'm not exactly sure how to write this up and I'm not sure how premature announcing about these ark items might be, but I am not expecting anyone reading thru this Earth's future *thread* to be as excited as I was when I first found out about these two items of specific interest that are directly connected to the Bible, and noted in their discoveries just as they were recorded according to the Bible.

mad_gater might appreciate the videos connected to these items the most.
                  Some lurker folks might also find them interesting. But we all will have to stay tuned, since both items are still investigations in progress. Anyone interested can PM me for further details...

So, aside from dealing with extremely painful back-spinal spasms for nearly 5 months, God sent me onto a wild adventure that I was totally NOT expecting. However, these new discoveries (which are actually ancient history!) definitely encouraged me in ways that are beyond current time era's human comprehension.

Many weeks ago, I started out looking at entertaining, fluffy-furred cat videos and ended up looking at some biblical related videos soon after, because the biblical items kept popping up in my sidebar... so I took a few looksee's. Honestly, I was NOT disappointed at all, but amazed because I initially approached the videos as a skeptic... and realized, these things might be about the REAL-DEAL historical items! It took a lot of details to convince me, and the more I looked, the more *WHOAH!* and intrigued I became.

Anywho... I was expecting one of the biblical ark items in the videos I saw to eventually be part of this topic, but I wasn't expecting a bonus treat of the other (Noah's *actual* naval-sized SHIP) ark in addition, as well. The discovery of Noah's Ark has been in the news for decades, and highly controversial, but the videos I just saw were just OFF the charts mind-boggling. It's not just seeing the ship, but what was found inside the making of it (a NASA expert got involved!!!). The data isn't actually mind-blowing (to me), but certainly intriguing at best and may be fascinating in figuring out "how the ___ did they do that????!" (high-tech metals knowledge related)... I saw an updated video showing what is underground, and the shape is definitely a very large SHIP wedged between the mountains. Possibly the size of an aircraft sea carrier... not some tiny boat bobbling around in the ocean.

The conclusions I came to also involved the annihilation of the dinosaurs by meteors that came in large sizes and probably several impacted the earth during the process. When viewing the entire possible impact zones via Google Earth, the elevations of what is under the sea level seem to match a theory I was studying. More on that later...(maybe).

The other ARK has to do with the Jewish Temple's "Ark of the Covenant"... cue "Raiders of the LOST ARK" music...! Well, it was found, videotaped, and buried up again. For over 20 years now, the (Jewish) Temple Institute has been teasing the general populations of the world, that the ARK was never *lost*... it's been hidden, but is inaccessible at the moment. They know EXACTLY where it is, but will not retrieve it until a future date. That date is expected to be within the next 3 years (that is an approximate time noted by the Temple Institute and gov't of Jewish Israel)... but God can change the timeline yet again!

In the meantime, the suspense is maddening... lots of *spooky* details on what happened to the ARK in attempts to retrieve it, too. One story involved a muslim who was literally within a few feet of it and got so terrified of whatever he saw, he yelled about it to the archeologist he was with and fled as fast as his legs would carry him out of that place and never came back. Would love to know WHAT he saw or heard (he never did tell!). Six appointed Temple "priests" went in to retrieve the ark, and all six died (instantly?) of brain hemmorages. The other priests sent the archeologist in to retrieve their bodies, and since he had a medical background (as a career), he confirmed their deaths as brain hemmorages. The area was later sealed back up. The guy who actually saw the ARK, and "touched it" has since died, as well, but from old age, not anything mysterious. But the info he left behind on the videos is just OMG!!! WOWWIE awesome!!! TBC...

So, these two very critical ARK pieces of historical info have been on the line for centuries and debated into *fantasy-land*, but have recently been revealed to exist as actual, physical FACT. If the items in question are indeed what they are believed to be (and I've seen the videos), then OMG...possibly both are going to be *HUGE* news.

HUGE and important news to bible believers, but not necessarily to the rest of the scoffing world, tho.

Sadly tho, it is most likely guaranteed that the MSM will downplay both and mess up with politics playing a strong part in both. Also, most likely what will happen is TPTB in political authority will ruin at least one of those items up, BIG, BIG time. That part is PROMISED in the "Revelation" prophecy (which I've been hinting at all along...).

Because the details are too unknown to pin-point an actual time to prophecy fullfilled, all I can say is once the Revelation prophecy happens as an actual "Earth's future" event, (it is biblically noted that) there will be 42 months (3-1/2 years) on the Jewish calendar leading up to the the next item on the prophetic calendar to occur. Believe it or not... these events are coming as certainly as asteroid #99942 Apophis.

Comment

Leaving the biblical apocalyptic delusional fantasies aside, here's what's going on in the reality.

1/8 of the global animal and plant life species will most likely be extinct in the next decade or so, due to... take a guess!! No, it's not the lizards Annoyed, it's mankind. Latest UN report.

The report said 1 million of the planet's 8 million species of plants and animals are at risk of going extinct in the near future. Scientists blame human activities that have led to loss of habitat, climate change, overfishing, pollution and invasive species.
                    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ys/1115842001/

Look at THIS GUY and tell me you don't care!

Last edited by Chaka-Z0; 06 May 2019, 07:49 AM.
                    Spoiler:
                    I don’t want to be human. I want to see gamma rays, I want to hear X-rays, and I want to smell dark matter. Do you see the absurdity of what I am? I can’t even express these things properly, because I have to—I have to conceptualize complex ideas in this stupid, limiting spoken language, but I know I want to reach out with something other than these prehensile paws, and feel the solar wind of a supernova flowing over me. I’m a machine, and I can know much more.

Comment

Annoyed and Sgalisa will be dead by then. In their world that is someone elses problem.
                      Originally posted by aretood2
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Chaka-Z0 View Post
                        Leaving the biblical apocalyptic delusional fantasies aside, here's what's going on in the reality.

1/8 of the global animal and plant life species will most likely be extinct in the next decade or so, due to... take a guess!! No, it's not the lizards Annoyed, it's mankind. Latest UN report.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...ys/1115842001/

Look at THIS GUY and tell me you don't care!

Bah, you're resorting to the tactics used on 3 AM tv ads? And why would Lizards be any less important than cute fuzzy critters?

You forget that I don't give a rat's you-know-what about anything the UN has to say on this topic, they have an admitted agenda that has nothing to do with the environment. Wealth Redistribution.

If they want to restore their credibility, they need to stop coming up with schemes that dip their hands into people's wallets, particularly people in the U.S.

Comment

The UN motives are irrelevant, fact is there is 1 million species at risk of extinction. That's not to be denied on tinfoil basis Annoyed. Say goodbye to ewok face above, he's going to die because of you. His cute blood is on your hands Annoyed.
                          Spoiler:

Comment

The UN motives are irrelevant, fact is there is 1 million species at risk of extinction. That's not to be denied on tinfoil basis Annoyed. Say goodbye to ewok face above, he's going to die because of you. His cute blood is on your hands Annoyed.
                            Don't try that "aww, he's cute" crap on me; cuteness is a trait of the culture one live in, other cultures may find that critter hideous, and physical appearance doesn't really matter anyway. Who is to say that critter is more or less important than your common lizard?

First, the UN's motives are NOT irrelevant; ever hear the story of "the boy who cried wolf"? They can no longer be believed.
                            And many species die off without man's influence. Like climate change, this has been going on since before we climbed down out of the trees.

But turning to their bullet list":

Turning forests, grasslands and other areas into farms, cities and other developments. The habitat loss leaves plants and animals homeless.

Who are they going to tell to go off and die because there is no room for them?

Overfishing the world’s oceans. A third of the world’s fish stocks are overfished.

Ok, are there not fishing limits already in place? How about enforcing the existing laws? OR, maybe they can suggest who they want to starve?

Permitting climate change from the burning of fossil fuels to make it too hot, wet or dry for some species to survive.
                            Polluting land and water.

More of the same "climate change" BS.

Allowing invasive species to crowd out native plants and animals.

This is a legitimate issue, I've seen its effects first hand. And in many cases, it's mankind thinking it knows more than it does; introducing one species to control another with unexpected consequences.

Others are accidental; ocean going freighters dumping ballast and carrying contaminants on their hulls, or even careless migration from one lake to another by recreational boaters.

These we should be able to control with legislation (some already exists) and enforcement of those laws.

Comment

You mix politics into everything and it corrupts you.
                              Spoiler:

Comment

You mix politics into everything and it corrupts you.
                                Almost everything involves politics in one way or another.

But you didn't answer the question. Who do we tell to die so that we don't continue to build out, clear land, use more resources, etc?
                                Human population has been growing since forever. And it's not going to stop.

Who gets to live, who doesn't?

Comment

Working...
                                X