X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Introducing the ALL NEW TACO ID!

http://blogs.miaminewtimes.com/ripti...ies_to_use.php
    Tacos are not recognized as legal forms of identification in the state of Florida [insert bad joke about immigration laws here]. Matthew Falkner found out the hard way after he passed out drunk in the drive-thru of a Jensen Beach Taco Bell and his car caught fire [insert bad joke about Taco Bell's fire sauce or volcano taco here].

The incident occurred in the early morning of October 1 in Jensen Beach, according to the blog Off the Beat. Falkner, 30, had apparently decided to make a run for a fourth meal after downing some beers, and he somehow made it all the way to the fast-food joint in his Chevy pickup, placed his order, and received his taco before falling asleep.

The Taco Bell manager had to call police because Falkner was out cold at the pick-up window and holding up customers behind him. Clearly this was not a victimless crime, and our hearts go out to the hungry folks who had to wait so long for their late-night munchies.

A deputy awoke Falkner and then asked for his ID. Falkner said no before reaching into his bag and presenting the officer with a taco. Another deputy clarified they were asking for an ID, not a taco. Falkner chuckled and began eating the taco.

Then deputies noticed Falkner had fallen asleep with his foot on the accelerator while his truck was in park. The engine had caught fire, and fire extinguishers were used to put it out.

Falkner's blood alcohol content was between .227 and .225, according to a breath test. That's three times the legal limit. He was hauled off to jail on DUI charges. No word on the fate of the taco.
    Just a little something to brighten the day!

YEEEEEHA!

I was once waiting in line at the drive through of a Whataburger when the guy driving the car ahead of me passed out drunk.
    sigpic
    Although bow ties are cool, the scarf is cooler!

Comment

Other week I was in the drive thru at the pharmacy to pick up a perscription a little old lady in her big ol sedan was ahead of me. The person at the window old her her perscription wasn't ready and would be about 2 hours. The little old lady said she would wait and tunred her car off.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      I like Sharky
      sigpic

Comment

HA HA HA! Bless her heart. 4thDoctorrlol.gif
        sigpic

Comment

Ha Ha ha Bless her that I didn't ram her out of the way.
          I like Sharky
          sigpic

Comment

She was just trying to save gas. You know when you sit idly in your car you burn gas.

Comment

Ha Ha ha Bless her that I didn't ram her out of the way.
              Never be cruel to old folks or children.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
                She was just trying to save gas. You know when you sit idly in your car you burn gas.
                I will buy her a can of beans and next time she can wait at home.

Originally posted by 4thDoctor View Post
                Never be cruel to old folks or children.
                I would have done it gently....
                I like Sharky
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by The Flyattractor View Post
                  Other week I was in the drive thru at the pharmacy to pick up a perscription a little old lady in her big ol sedan was ahead of me. The person at the window old her her perscription wasn't ready and would be about 2 hours. The little old lady said she would wait and tunred her car off.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  You have drive thru Pharmacies?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben 'Teal'c would WIN!!' Noble View Post
                    Oh, it's even worse than that. In some states, we also have drive-through shops selling beer and wine. (No, no... not in to-go cups; you do have to drink it somewhere other than in your vehicle. But still...)

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                    Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                    sigpic
                    now also appearing on DeviantArt
                    Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

True story, we have one here called 'Mike's Beer Barn'.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ben 'Teal'c would WIN!!' Noble View Post

You should see the drive thru brothels .....WOOOHHHOOOOO!!!!

Originally posted by SF_and_Coffee View Post
                        Oh, it's even worse than that. In some states, we also have drive-through shops selling beer and wine. (No, no... not in to-go cups; you do have to drink it somewhere other than in your vehicle. But still...)

Reminds me of an old Drew Carey joke.. I aint got time to go to the bar. I got things to do. (runs over 2 people on way out of parking lot)
                        I like Sharky
                        sigpic

Comment

Working...
                        X