No announcement yet.

Confessions of a Bacon Freak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

awwww that's so sweet!! Now for our daily dose of eaglets!! Here is a very sweet vid of Dad feeding them. So dang cute!
    Courtesy of Lady Hawk
    Originally posted by jelgate
    This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Anthromorphizing
      Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

oh come now...you know you love watch the little furballs....now here is a vid...if this doesn't make you laugh and giggle uncontrollably....nothing will!

Sibling Rivalry at it's best....
        Originally posted by jelgate
        This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

My emotions are irrelevant if I had emotions
          Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
            oh come now...you know you love watch the little furballs....now here is a vid...if this doesn't make you laugh and giggle uncontrollably....nothing will!

Sibling Rivalry at it's best....
            Now, really, wouldn't they have been better as Breakfast?

Seriously, that kind of thing is common among critters. Parents interacting closely with their offspring. Just as humans do.

jelgate can put his "anthropomorphizing" excuse wherever he likes, but that looks like communication to me. I've always wondered if we were the only "intelligent" species on this planet. Just because we don't understand the information being exchanged doesn't mean it's not being exchanged.

Comment

It's called science but we have already established you don't believe in science
              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                It's called science but we have already established you don't believe in science
                I got stuck on "intelligent species" and "we"
                sigpic
                ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
                  I got stuck on "intelligent species" and "we"
                  well, I am of two minds on that one, any race that can produce Donald trump shows great signs of being a total moronic race and deserves destruction, and if that race gave him REAL power, it tis a most definite sign that they do not deserve to be saved, BUT on the other hand a race that can give us the wonderful glorious spam and devils food cake with chocolate chips and fudge frosting can't be all that bad, SO..., eh?!

Comment

*burns the spam*

That was the intelligent thing to do
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
                      well, I am of two minds on that one, any race that can produce Donald trump shows great signs of being a total moronic race and deserves destruction, and if that race gave him REAL power, it tis a most definite sign that they do not deserve to be saved, BUT on the other hand a race that can give us the wonderful glorious spam and devils food cake with chocolate chips and fudge frosting can't be all that bad, SO..., eh?!
                      On the other hand, if we had elected Clinton, that would be clear proof we were beyond all hope.

Comment

I have no problem with science. I do however, have a problem with the pseudoscience drivel that is being passed off as science these days.

Comment

What you call pseudo is science that you dismiss because it contradicts your viewpoints
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

What you call pseudo is science that you dismiss because it contradicts your viewpoints
                            Not True. For example, when I want though the schools, we were taught that if and only if a scientific experiment can be repeated by anyone, with the same results, this proved the theory that was being tested as fact.
                            Contrast that to today, where what are in essence "thought experiments" are accepted as proof of a fact, the motive being to prove "facts" that cannot be proven due to lack of accurate data. This is most visible in the "climate change" arena, where pure BS is cited as proven fact in order to advance a chose agenda.
                            I cite the lack of data as reason it's BS. Bear in mind that the human race didn't invent the thermometer until about 500 years ago, and the early versions weren't all that accurate. Yet the "climate scientists" claim to have temperature records from thousands of years ago. How? We didn't have the instruments to measure it! It's conjecture, nothing more, being presented as fact to advance an agenda.
                            I'll call BS on that any time I trip over it.

Comment

And here we thought she was a nice, law abiding critter.

Brockport Police capture cookie-eating squirrel

BROCKPORT, NY — Brockport Police were dispatched to a home for a report of a break in on Friday.

That's when things got a little nutty.

The suspect happened to be a squirrel who was reportedly eating cookies in the kitchen. When officers arrived, the squirrel went all, well, squirrelly, and started jumping around — at one point leaping from the kitchen table into the one officer. The squirrel was ultimately captured by officers and released without injury.

Watch the body camera video below.

Comment

Jelgate will help

*grabs shotgun*
                                Jelgate is right

Comment

Working...
                                X