Comment

CARPE DIEM
        ANJA

Comment

Too spam and not enough bacon
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

*Gives bacon* Ok gang...here is the funny E9 vid for the day. 2 fish delivers for E9....it's a bird with two fish syndrome!! LOL One is flopping around while he's trying to eat the other one.
            Originally posted by jelgate
            This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
              *Gives bacon* Ok gang...here is the funny E9 vid for the day. 2 fish delivers for E9....it's a bird with two fish syndrome!! LOL One is flopping around while he's trying to eat the other one.
              These are just the films you makes your classes sit through so they can go draw pictures of it later, aren't they?

Comment

Annoyed only likes silent movies
                Jelgate is right

Comment

funny, I only like silent Annoyed.
                  sigpic
                  ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                  A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                  The truth isn't the truth

Comment

You are not the only one
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

But if he were silent how would he be able to chat with all of us?
                      CARPE DIEM
                      ANJA

Comment

really?
                        sigpic
                        ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                        A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                        The truth isn't the truth

Comment

Originally posted by Anja View Post
                          But if he were silent how would he be able to chat with all of us?
                          He wouldn't and we would be happy
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

No Annoyed they are not films for art projects. But they are so so edUmaCAtional
                            So......*gives bacon* ....here is the daily video....ok here is E9's brother or sister? from last season E8. He was the eaglet that has worse luck than jel. when he was just a baby...he got fishing line entangled on his leg he had to be rescued by CROW (Clinic for the Rehabilitation of Wildlife). Trust me it's the only time a "CROW" Is helpful for an eagle. LOL Anyway.....CROW clinic nursed E8 successfully back to health and renested him. He continued to grow up and then successfully fledged the nest ....it was thought that he had left the area for good (once he was around E9's age) but then he was found injured with a broken femur and severely dehydrated. He was once again taken back in to CROW to be rehabilitated ....I post this to show you the scale of these juvenile Eagles. It's hard to tell unless you have a human handling them, then their size becomes pretty impressive. I think in this vid E8 is probably about as large as E9 at this point.

Comment

SQ teaches art. If she could do art then why teach it?
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                SQ teaches art. If she could do art then why teach it?
                                I teach more than art believe me. There are days I spend a good portion of my time just sorting out squabbles, stopping the bullying, calming down raging children....and more!! YOU too can hear all about SQ's teaching adventures.....just $19.95 NOW.....

Comment

Working...
                                X