No announcement yet.

Confessions of a Bacon Freak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

it's not finished yet, but I thought I would start it now.
    +++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

it was just another day for the spamminite courrier, just taking some supplies to the baconoid home world , just some spamtainum bolts, baconoid lubebricant a few other minor things, nothing too important. while crusing the the space ways between galaxies, it just takes a few weeks to go between the baconoid and spamminite galaxies, still for the courier it was still too long, he thought he would just hibernate during the trip, it would be just a quick jaunt then, he goes to the hibernation chambers and sees that there is only enough supplies for just half the way there, "eh, some is better than none, i can re supply when i get there." and he dozes off.

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      I pull 40+ hours just like everyone else
      WOW, I bet that REALLY hurt.

Comment

Sometimes it does. I don't do a half assed job like a teacher
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

You don't know what the follow up is SQ
          SQ - they track you first and then run over you!
          Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
          Specifically, Beef, Chicken and Bacon.
          Need to make Chicken and bacon wraps, Steak, and (possibly) a chicken curry.
          *holds out plate*
          Originally posted by Gatefan1976 View Post
          Wish I was sleeping at 5 am this morning
          I get up at 5 am every morning!
          Originally posted by epg20 View Post

it was just another day for the spamminite courrier, just taking some supplies to the baconoid home world , just some spamtainum bolts, baconoid lubebricant a few other minor things, nothing too important. while crusing the the space ways between galaxies, it just takes a few weeks to go between the baconoid and spamminite galaxies, still for the courier it was still too long, he thought he would just hibernate during the trip, it would be just a quick jaunt then, he goes to the hibernation chambers and sees that there is only enough supplies for just half the way there, "eh, some is better than none, i can re supply when i get there." and he dozes off.
          Back to bacon - well done!
          CARPE DIEM
          ANJA

Comment

*eats the bacon*
            Jelgate is right

Comment

very nice epg! You should keep this little story going. We'll make it the bedtime bacon classic story hour!
              only problem is....it makes me want to eat bacon at bedtime

Sometimes it does. I don't do a half assed job like a teacher
              whine whine whine....you finally get your fancy job and now you complain that you have to work. Dude are you ever happy? BUCK UP!!

Originally posted by Anja View Post
              SQ - they track you first and then run over you!

<snip>
              How dare they do that!!
              Originally posted by jelgate
              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Its just the facts SQ
                Jelgate is right

Comment

you can call me "Friday!"

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                    you can call me "Friday!"
                    I call you a Mindless ahipper
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                      very nice epg! You should keep this little story going. We'll make it the bedtime bacon classic story hour!
                      only problem is....it makes me want to eat bacon at bedtime (
                      oh, it aint over yet.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

waking up he remembers that he is only half way there and grumbles "i hate waking up early" and goes back to sleep, just to sleep. a sudden jolt throws him to the celling of the stasis bay and back down to the chamber, at the same time he gets slammed against the bed and is nearly crushed, just before his bones were turned to jelly, the emergency gravity couch activates and he is encased in oxygenated jell, to help counteract the sudden increase in gravity, but it was just barely doing the job, he could still feel the gravity, but it only felt
                      like ten elephants sitting on his chest, instead ten planets, just as suddenly as it started it was over, and the jell gets sucked back in to the tanks and he flops out on to the floor, choking on the cherry flavored jell, "i am never going to have jello again, and you can take that to the bank", ok, he talks to him self, don't read too much in to it, any way, as he pulls him self together, he cleans up and gets to the bridge, he sees that he is now in orbit of the baconoid home world, "huh, i guess that was a worm hole, it took off at least a week of me having to suffer through those awful meals, i swear that they are going to suffer for putting nothing but those god awful baconoid meals on this trip, thank god i keep my secret supply of spam in the one place they would never look", he goes to the bathroom and climbs up on the toilet and lifts the celling tiles, there he sees a note, [did you REALLY think we didn't know about this. signed the ground crew.], "I am SO going to burn their spam when i get back,", he disembarks and reports to the quarter master, "well here i am, can you hurry this up, i need to go back home to give some pay back to some guys, i am going to make them
                      eat their spam through a straw." despite his dislike for the stuff, the courier decides to go for a BLT, and he heads off to the nearest greasy spoon.

Comment

*hands out big plate of bacon*
                        CARPE DIEM
                        ANJA

Comment

*eats bacon*
                          Jelgate is right

Comment

She's worked you out
                            sigpic
                            ALL THANKS TO THE WONDERFUL CREATOR OF THIS SIG GO TO R.I.G.
                            A lie is just a truth that hasn't gone through conversion therapy yet
                            The truth isn't the truth

Comment

I need something for my dry throat
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

oh, it aint over yet.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

waking up he remembers that he is only half way there and grumbles "i hate waking up early" and goes back to sleep, just to sleep. a sudden jolt throws him to the celling of the stasis bay and back down to the chamber, at the same time he gets slammed against the bed and is nearly crushed, just before his bones were turned to jelly, the emergency gravity couch activates and he is encased in oxygenated jell, to help counteract the sudden increase in gravity, but it was just barely doing the job, he could still feel the gravity, but it only felt
                                like ten elephants sitting on his chest, instead ten planets, just as suddenly as it started it was over, and the jell gets sucked back in to the tanks and he flops out on to the floor, choking on the cherry flavored jell, "i am never going to have jello again, and you can take that to the bank", ok, he talks to him self, don't read too much in to it, any way, as he pulls him self together, he cleans up and gets to the bridge, he sees that he is now in orbit of the baconoid home world, "huh, i guess that was a worm hole, it took off at least a week of me having to suffer through those awful meals, i swear that they are going to suffer for putting nothing but those god awful baconoid meals on this trip, thank god i keep my secret supply of spam in the one place they would never look", he goes to the bathroom and climbs up on the toilet and lifts the celling tiles, there he sees a note, [did you REALLY think we didn't know about this. signed the ground crew.], "I am SO going to burn their spam when i get back,", he disembarks and reports to the quarter master, "well here i am, can you hurry this up, i need to go back home to give some pay back to some guys, i am going to make them
                                eat their spam through a straw." despite his dislike for the stuff, the courier decides to go for a BLT, and he heads off to the nearest greasy spoon.
                                *CLAPS*

Now I like the guy who went for the BLT! Oh and storing your spam in the ceiling tiles of the bathroom is ...uh pretty gross .....but *shrugs* most people who like spam don't have much sense anyway! But I enjoy the story epg!

Comment

Working...
                                X