X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
    oh my god my eyes, my eyes!!!
    MUST TREAT BLINDNESS QUICKLY!

*feels for the distinctive can of spam, rips open the top, takes two handfuls and rubs it in his eyes*

I hope I am in time.

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
      you're all light weights..... *makes fake muscles out of spam attaches them and poses naked*
      muscle maidens really don't do any thing for me there SQ, but I appreciate the attempt.

Comment

you're all light weights..... *makes fake muscles out of spam attaches them and poses naked*
        Thank the bacon I had this blindfold on
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

muscle maidens really don't do any thing for me there SQ, but I appreciate the attempt.
          no you miss the point. When you draw from a naked model it's not a sexual experience...it's purely art! *smacks him with a slab of bacon*
          Originally posted by jelgate
          This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

no you miss the point. When you draw from a naked model it's not a sexual experience...it's purely art! *smacks him with a slab of bacon*
            riiiight....rolleye0012.gifrolleye0013.gif

Comment

riiiight....[ATTACH=CONFIG]41325[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]41326[/ATTACH]
              it's true ... trust me the models we had were nothing to look at and you wouldn't want to be in that head space in the middle of class with 20 people sitting around drawing this model...talk about AWKWARD

Comment

No we know you lying SQ. You were never in your 20s
                Jelgate is right

Comment

it's true ... trust me the models we had were nothing to look at and you wouldn't want to be in that head space in the middle of class with 20 people sitting around drawing this model...talk about AWKWARD
                  I had two sisters who took art as a major, one is a preacher, and the other is a teacher, so the 50-80 thousand my dad spent on their collage education really was put to good use.

Comment

We can always use more preachers in the religion of Baconism
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                      We can always use more preachers in the religion of Baconism
                      well, I don't know about the preacher, but the teacher sure loves it.

Comment

I had two sisters who took art as a major, one is a preacher, and the other is a teacher, so the 50-80 thousand my dad spent on their collage education really was put to good use.
                        are you being sarcastic? I would hope that even if they did not pursue an art career per se they still benefited from the education and used that to launch them into their career. YOu still have to have a college degree to be a teacher so I would assume your sister who is a teacher had to pursue additional schooling for teaching requirements?

Comment

will do! But I doubt Bob's sells Eggs benedict But maybe one day I will give it a try
                          well SQ, if you really want to have some hollandaise sauce, there is one sure fire, never miss way to have it, instant hollandaise:

http://www.amazon.com/Knorr-Classic-.../dp/B000I73KTI

http://www.knorr.com/product/detail/...Q&gclsrc=aw.ds

don't ask me how it tastes, I have no idea.

Comment

well, I don't know about the preacher, but the teacher sure loves it.
                            But teaching is the lowest form of jobs.
                            Jelgate is right

Comment

are you being sarcastic? I would hope that even if they did not pursue an art career per se they still benefited from the education and used that to launch them into their career. YOu still have to have a college degree to be a teacher so I would assume your sister who is a teacher had to pursue additional schooling for teaching requirements?
                              not even a little bit that's the way things worked out, yes the teacher and the minister got more schooling, but that was after collage, fortunately, they paid for it them selves, with the help of their husbands.

Comment

well SQ, if you really want to have some hollandaise sauce, there is one sure fire, never miss way to have it, instant hollandaise:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]41327[/ATTACH]

http://www.amazon.com/Knorr-Classic-.../dp/B000I73KTI

http://www.knorr.com/product/detail/...Q&gclsrc=aw.ds

don't ask me how it tastes, I have no idea.
                                probably similar to "microwave bacon" no comparison to the real deal....

and I'm off to bed a little early....spent all day putting up Christmas decorations and cleaning the house. ARGH *throws tinsel on everyone* NIGHT!

Comment

Working...
                                X