Confessions of a Bacon Freak

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    oh I think epg kept up the integrity of the bacon thread with multiple mentions of bacon in the last post
    Right, but what about the others?
    So, bacon it is!
    CARPE DIEM
    ANJA

Comment

sigpic

Comment

You mean the tooth fairy isn't real
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
          You mean the tooth fairy isn't real
          !!

Lies!!

Comment

Well Nola is from Texas
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Everything is bigger in Texas, including the lies
              sigpic

Comment

And the stupidity. *sends Nola a clock for Christmas*
                Jelgate is right

Comment

is it a bomb?
                  sigpic

Comment

Its a clock
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

I still like the idea of a Bacon Alarm Clock that emits the smells and sounds of frying bacon .... that would be awesome
                      Originally posted by jelgate
                      This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                        I still like the idea of a Bacon Alarm Clock that emits the smells and sounds of frying bacon .... that would be awesome
                        They exist SQ
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          They exist SQ
                          I thought I remember you telling me about it.... wow *scrambles around and edits her Christmas wish list* ...

nah..actually that may just piss me off....not only am I having to get up out of bed but there indeed isn't any bacon frying...that's just cruel
                          Originally posted by jelgate
                          This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

ask and ye shall receive oh queen of squirrels.
                            with smell

Wake n’ Bacon not only gets you up but also cooks you breakfast in bed.

The clock turns on 10min before you are due to wake up and slowly sizzles frozen rashers beneath two halogen light bulbs.

Its built-in fan then wafts the smell of sizzling bacon around your room to wake you up.

The invention belongs to designer Matty Sallin from New York. ‘It creates a mouthwatering smell just stong enough to gently wake you up,’ he said.

‘I’ve used it to wake up many times and it’s great,’ he added. The 38-year-old is now looking for a sponsor to make the clock.

https://bacontoday.com/waken-bacon-t...n-alarm-clock/

without smell.
                            http://www.amazon.com/BigMouth-Inc-W.../dp/B008X31AQ4
                            Last edited by epg20; 16 December 2015, 07:52 PM.

Comment

I thought I remember you telling me about it.... wow *scrambles around and edits her Christmas wish list* ...

nah..actually that may just piss me off....not only am I having to get up out of bed but there indeed isn't any bacon frying...that's just cruel
                              The clock fries it for you. So you can eat it when you wake. Unfortunately its banned in Texas because they are clockphobic
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
                                ask and ye shall receive oh queen of squirrels.
                                with smell
                                https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi-O0LCOqdQ

Wake n’ Bacon not only gets you up but also cooks you breakfast in bed.

The clock turns on 10min before you are due to wake up and slowly sizzles frozen rashers beneath two halogen light bulbs.

Its built-in fan then wafts the smell of sizzling bacon around your room to wake you up.

The invention belongs to designer Matty Sallin from New York. ‘It creates a mouthwatering smell just stong enough to gently wake you up,’ he said.

‘I’ve used it to wake up many times and it’s great,’ he added. The 38-year-old is now looking for a sponsor to make the clock.

https://bacontoday.com/waken-bacon-t...n-alarm-clock/

without smell.
                                http://www.amazon.com/BigMouth-Inc-W.../dp/B008X31AQ4
                                the problem with this idea is 2 things;

1.the risk of a fire, it uses halogen bulbs, and it was because someone spilled furniture polish on a halogen bulb that caused a fire at bucking ham palace.
                                and
                                2. you know some one will do something stupid with it and sue the company that would make it claiming that the instructions didn't say not to put your penis in it, or something equally stupid.

Comment

Working...
                                X