Originally posted by aretood2
      Jelgate is right

Comment

There are three kinds of jobs - cheap, fast, or good
        you can have any two
        a cheap good job won't be fast
        a fast good job won't be cheap
        a fast cheap job won't be good

I have only the finest answers - they are extremely expensive but very, very good
        sigpic

Comment

I reject your premise because its wrong
          Jelgate is right

Comment

HA! you are staggered by my pure logic
            sigpic

Comment

how about a cheap cheap job? those seem to be what is prevailing
              Originally posted by jelgate
              This brings much pain but SQ is right

Comment

cheap cheap jobs are never cheap in the long run - those are the most expensive kind of all
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                  HA! you are staggered by my pure logic
                  Can't be staggered by something that does not exist
                  Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                    cheap cheap jobs are never cheap in the long run - those are the most expensive kind of all
                    hmmm you don't say....did a little birdie tell you that?

Comment

I say we need to go bird hunting. We'll need a hunting dog

*puts leash on epg20*

You'll do
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

not to bring things back to the topic, but what are you going to put bacon on this thanksgiving?

me, I was thinking of serving turkey spam loaf, that is about 4-6 cans of spam all put together and baked for about two hours.

mashed potatoes and cheese with spam.
                        green beans with chunked spam in Italian dressing, marinated over night.
                        deep fried spam in corn meal.
                        as appetizers cream cheese in celery sticks with olive loaf wrapped around spam and stuck in the cream cheese-of course the plain cheddar cheese with chunks of spam in top of a Ritz-chunked spam with BBQ dipping sauce, lets get serious here, the only REAL sauce is
                        KC masterpiece and mustard, grey poupon, FOR ME TO POOP ONhappy0130.gif

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                          I say we need to go bird hunting. We'll need a hunting dog

*puts leash on epg20*

You'll do
                          animal0019.gifpulls through brambles, over craggy rocks, down steep volcanic valleys across ten lanes of holiday traffic and in to a local win Dixie to fifth isle stops and points up, battered and bloodied jell looks up at what he is pointing at and it is a full shelf of HUNDREDS OF CANS OF SPAM.happy0003.gifhappy0009.gifhappy0007.gif I guess that dog will hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by epg20 View Post
                            not to bring things back to the topic, but what are you going to put bacon on this thanksgiving?

me, I was thinking of serving turkey spam loaf, that is about 4-6 cans of spam all put together and baked for about two hours.

mashed potatoes and cheese with spam.
                            green beans with chunked spam in Italian dressing, marinated over night.
                            deep fried spam in corn meal.
                            as appetizers cream cheese in celery sticks with olive loaf wrapped around spam and stuck in the cream cheese-of course the plain cheddar cheese with chunks of spam in top of a Ritz-chunked spam with BBQ dipping sauce, lets get serious here, the only REAL sauce is
                            KC masterpiece and mustard, grey poupon, FOR ME TO POOP ON[ATTACH=CONFIG]41179[/ATTACH]
                            I don't normally eat bacon on Thanksgiving to me Thanksgiving is all about that traditional Turkey meal that only comes around once a year. Bacon however, is a year round delicacy

Comment

Don't forget the Thanksgiving nap after the dinner
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by squirrely1 View Post
                                I don't normally eat bacon on Thanksgiving to me Thanksgiving is all about that traditional Turkey meal that only comes around once a year. Bacon however, is a year round delicacy
                                so no putting bacon under the turkey skin, that is shocking, well here is a tip I learned when cooking turkey, cook it breast down, it will baste itself that way, and it will come out juicy and the white meat won't be so dry.

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                Don't forget the Thanksgiving nap after the dinner
                                you mean the turkey coma that we try to stay awake through while watching football.

Comment

Working...
                                X