Clear All

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
    citation please?
    Pick up a book
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by Anja View Post
      -8°C this morning plus a very cold strong wind, had to use a heat pistol to get the water pump going. First really cold day this winter.
      Came home at 11 am and then:
      http://fs5.directupload.net/images/160103/wdnq8ns5.jpg
      I live in the Buffalo, NY area and our high tomorrow is only supposed to be 14F (or -10C)....thankfully it's supposed to rebound back into the upper 20's F (so somewhere around -2C) on Tuesday and upper 30's (so somewhere around 2C) on Wednesday

so a thankfully very brief cold snap for us

Comment

The only people who care about Buffalo are people who don't eat bacon if such monsters exist
        Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post
          I live in the Buffalo, NY area and our high tomorrow is only supposed to be 14F (or -10C)....thankfully it's supposed to rebound back into the upper 20's F (so somewhere around -2C) on Tuesday and upper 30's (so somewhere around 2C) on Wednesday

so a thankfully very brief cold snap for us
          Considering the easy winter we've had so far, I wouldn't be bellyaching about the weather.

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
            Considering the easy winter we've had so far, I wouldn't be bellyaching about the weather.
            who said I was bellyaching? I'll be happy if future cold snaps are as brief as this one...unlike the Feb. 2015 cold snap which lasted pretty much the whole month

Comment

Originally posted by Annoyed View Post
              You haven't had as many storms as we have here.. The flood damage will cost billions to repair

Comment

I will do my part

*gives PH a shinny quarter*
                Jelgate is right

Comment

a whole quarter! color me shocked and amazed that Jel has that kind of money
                  sigpic

Comment

I just trick my grandmother. She doesn't need that scam Social Security money
                    Jelgate is right

Comment

so do you lock her in the basement while you steal her Social Security checks?
                      sigpic

Comment

I just give her a TV and she is happy complaining about everyone and everything. Its what the old people do.
                        Jelgate is right

Comment

well bacon, I am bacon glad bacon to bacon see bacon that bacon every bacon one bacon made bacon it bacon through bacon the bacon holidays bacon without bacon going bacon crazy bacon, for bacon some bacon of bacon us bacon it bacon would bacon be bacon a bacon short bacon trip spam.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                            um, no, I did not complain about the temperature, nor about returning to work tomorrow. I simply stated facts. Please do not make inferences based on your own prejudices. Thank you.
                            Do you mean me? Also just stated facts, no inferences, no prejudices!
                            CARPE DIEM
                            ANJA

Comment

It's Nola. She thinks everyone is against her. I think it's denial
                              Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
                                It's Nola. She thinks everyone is against her. I think it's denial
                                We should support her - I will!
                                CARPE DIEM
                                ANJA

Comment

Working...
                                X