Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Playing around with solarization is sure easier in Photoshop than in the old darkroom.
    sigpic

Comment

Abstract assignment, stairs outside one of the buildings at school with the railings and the camera tilt make it look interesting.

Comment

Shadow, take a picture of a shadow and have the object not be in it, this wasn't my best one, but the others had a scratch on the film (which is sad) so I had to go with this one.

Comment

I love photography! It completely changes one perspective on the entire world, the simplest things can become the most beautiful. It's also a challenge, full of trail and error and experiments. And the same time it's fun! And to be honest, it's pretty much the only thing that I'm really good at, if I do say so myself.

One question though, how does one post photos here?

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie_Vampiress View Post
            I love photography! It completely changes one perspective on the entire world, the simplest things can become the most beautiful. It's also a challenge, full of trail and error and experiments. And the same time it's fun! And to be honest, it's pretty much the only thing that I'm really good at, if I do say so myself.

One question though, how does one post photos here?
            Using the image button right next to the video button, or [IMG]Link[/IMG]

Comment

Cool, thanks! I'll post some of my work next chance I get.

Comment

Originally posted by Dixie_Vampiress View Post
                Cool, thanks! I'll post some of my work next chance I get.
                no problem

Comment

Working...
                X