No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It has 30 notes on tumblr. That's more than all my other posts combined.. I'm not sure if I'm awake..

Comment

I know I don't post here anymore but I need some help for a friend.
      So my bestfriends son wants his photo edited and I told him I knew some people who could so it'd be really helpful if someone could help me on this, it would be greatly appreciated. If you do want to help please PM me and i'll get back to you. He really needs this. Thanks (:
      sigpic
      Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

These are for the challenge by mrscopterdoc...

Comment

Wow! So I'm sorry to say we haven't had a single entry for tut week this week

Jumble, Josi and I got together this past weekend and were discussing some changes to the way we run tut week to make it a bit different so watch this space.

However, if anyone has any ideas about how they might like tut week, or any of the challenges, to run from now on they will be very welcome, please just PM myself, Josiane or Jumble.

As you know the whole premise of this thread is built around the concept that if we all share our techniques and our styles we'll all be able to produce better or different types of art. That only works if we can keep the thread fresh and interesting, keep involvement high and keep getting new arty folk on board - so any and all ideas are welcome

I'll be back on shortly with the next challenge post.

Comment

Banner by Syfyfan

Challenge Week 109

Lyrics 'Us Against the World'

Your challenge this week is to make any art inspired by or using the lyrics from the Coldplay song 'Us Against the World' - lyrics in the spoilers.

Spoiler:

Oh morning come bursting the clouds, Amen.
            Lift off this blindfold, let me see again.
            And bring back the water, let your ships roll in, in my heart, she left a hole.

The tightrope that I'm walking just sways and ties.
            The devil, as he's talking, with those angel's eyes.
            And I just wanna be there when the lightning strikes.
            And the saints go marching in

And sing slow it down,
            Through chaos as it swirls,
            It's us against the world.

Like a river to a raindrop,
            I lost a friend.
            My drunken has a Daniel in a lion's den.
            And tonight I know it all has to begin again,
            So whatever you do,
            Don't let go.

And if we could float away,
            Fly up to the surface and just start again.
            And lift off before trouble just erodes us in the rain
            Just erodes us in the rain
            Just erodes us and see roses in the rain

Sing slow it down
            Slow it down

It's us against the world.
            It's us against the world

Size: Any
            Pics: Any
            Text: From the lyrics

Please PM your entries by Friday 5pm UK time to Josiane

Comment

Originally posted by Sarai View Post
              Wow! So I'm sorry to say we haven't had a single entry for tut week this week

Jumble, Josi and I got together this past weekend and were discussing some changes to the way we run tut week to make it a bit different so watch this space.

However, if anyone has any ideas about how they might like tut week, or any of the challenges, to run from now on they will be very welcome, please just PM myself, Josiane or Jumble.

As you know the whole premise of this thread is built around the concept that if we all share our techniques and our styles we'll all be able to produce better or different types of art. That only works if we can keep the thread fresh and interesting, keep involvement high and keep getting new arty folk on board - so any and all ideas are welcome

I'll be back on shortly with the next challenge post.

Tut week isn't my fav. Maybe if we did it only once every 6 weeks or so.

Comment

Activity on this thread in general has fallen off in recent months. I know I'm partly to blame, I used to participate in nearly every challenge, but haven't done so in several weeks now.
                sigpic

Comment

Tut week is normally one of my favorites, but my energy level is low at the moment

Comment

Tut week tends to be ine of my favorites. But, lately, I'm having problems finding tuts that inspire me. Plus being incredibly busy in RL at the moment.

Comment

I made this for the WOS Clone challenge in the S/J thread:

Inspired by this tut by josi. I'm still having problems getting the colors the way I want them, but I did learn a lot about textures and blending

Comment

Like ladygris, I have been incredibly bust lately.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                          Tut week is normally one of my favorites, but my energy level is low at the moment
                          I think it's the weather.

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                            Like ladygris, I have been incredibly bust lately.
                            *pokes*

*posts a link* < I made this yesterday

Comment

I love tut week...I'm just doing 11 hours per day at work. Believe me. it's hard to be creative when all you crave is sleeping and eating. Fortunately, it will be over this week.

Sarai
                              and Josi and and Jumble: there is nothing wrong with tut week. It's just colective bad timing. We're all just soooo tired.

SCIMM
                              That is amazing. I love , love the texturized effect. Seee, someone is following tuts and getting great results.
                              sigpic
                              Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                              Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post
                                I think it's the weather.
                                Yeah, and a very long recovery period after two jaw surgeries

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post

SCIMM
                                That is amazing. I love , love the texturized effect. Seee, someone is following tuts and getting great results.
                                Thank you very much

~

Challenge entry:

Comment

Working...
                                X