No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've been watching Leverage quite a lot lately and I really like Eliot so I had to make a sig...

sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Gorgeous sig! Elliot was always my fav of the Leverage crew.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
        Gorgeous sig! Elliot was always my fav of the Leverage crew.
        Thank you. I loved the episode The Studio Job. I can't get enough of Eliot singing "Thinking Of You." I may make a sig for that next!
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
          Thank you. I loved the episode The Studio Job. I can't get enough of Eliot singing "Thinking Of You." I may make a sig for that next!
          That was an awesome ep!

Comment

could anyone make me a sheppard,Carson and rodney sig and avatar. Don't mind what pics you use and can it have on it Best Friends For Ever on it
            sigpic

Comment

Nice, RodneyIsGodney!

I've got some challenge suggestions, but seeing as I've not been in this thread very long, these might have already been done.

1. 'vintage art/photo' colouring challenge
              2. Favourite movie challenge
              3. A challenge that incorporates vector art
              4. Favourite era/trends challenge (Retro-styles, pre-war fashion, anything)

Just wondering!
              Last edited by Ikorni; 03 January 2013, 04:19 PM.
              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Great sig, Nola!
                Stunning, Yamii! Just what I've already said at LJ .
                Interesting sig, RiG ... I know that guy but not from Leverage (well, again, I don't know Leverage *shrugs*). Wasn't he also in "Good Day for It"? I think yes *scratches head*
                Sheppard little minx, what size a sig should have?

Sorry for my absense today - or nearly absense. Had to call in sick at work (my stomach again ... ) and spent nearly the entire day watching "The Borgias" season 2 - what was lying here for a while now ... Made a couple of (LJ-size) icons from the last episode - and I think there will be some more. Found some nice "pics" during watching :

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                Sig & Avi by Josi
                sigpic
                LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                  That was an awesome ep!
                  Definitely!!!

And here is that sig...

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                  Nice, RodneyIsGodney!
                  Thanks!

I've got some challenge suggestions, but seeing as I've not been in this thread very long, these might have already been done.

1. 'vintage art/photo' colouring challenge
                  2. Favourite movie challenge
                  3. A challenge that incorporates vector art
                  4. Favourite era/trends challenge (Retro-styles, pre-war fashion, anything)

Just wondering!
                  Ooh, nice challenges!

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                  Interesting sig, RiG ... I know that guy but not from Leverage (well, again, I don't know Leverage *shrugs*). Wasn't he also in "Good Day for It"? I think yes *scratches head*
                  Thank you. He was in Angel, first thing I saw him in; didn't like him then. Never heard of "Good Day for It" so IMDb'd it and, yes, you're right.

Sorry for my absense today - or nearly absense. Had to call in sick at work (my stomach again ... ) and spent nearly the entire day watching "The Borgias" season 2 - what was lying here for a while now ... Made a couple of (LJ-size) icons from the last episode - and I think there will be some more. Found some nice "pics" during watching :
                  Sorry you were sick. I don't watch that show but nice icons.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by Sheppard little minx View Post
                    could anyone make me a sheppard,Carson and rodney sig and avatar. Don't mind what pics you use and can it have on it Best Friends For Ever on it
                    Here's a simplistic one

Last edited by Nolamom; 03 January 2013, 06:40 PM. Reason: OOPS! forgot avatar/icon
                    sigpic

Comment

Nice one Nola! ...wanted to green you but GW wouldn't let me.
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

Thank you. I didn't know what size for the icon - I'm not on LJ, and it will be awhile yet before Sheppard little minx will be able to use a custom one on here...
                        sigpic

Comment

some general art I've been doing recently

sigpic

Comment

Cool Nola!
                            sigpic

Comment

thanks - seems everything I've done just recently has been bluish and/or snowy
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                Thank you. I didn't know what size for the icon - I'm not on LJ, and it will be awhile yet before Sheppard little minx will be able to use a custom one on here...
                                Welcome. Understandable about the icon.

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                                thanks - seems everything I've done just recently has been bluish and/or snowy
                                I like blue and snowy. Great arties.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X