Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
    That's odd, my PB is ok and I'm still seeing everyone's art Maybe it was just a hiccup and it's back now............
    Must've been, seems fine now. Minor panic averted.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
      Lovely sig/avi combo lg!
      Thank you. Last night, I set out to make the Cheeky Bugger sig, went looking for pics for it, and wound up with the Cheeky Bugger set, plus the B&W set I'm using now. AND a colored version of that set! Sometimes, I find pics I just can't get enough of!

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
        Thank you. Last night, I set out to make the Cheeky Bugger sig, went looking for pics for it, and wound up with the Cheeky Bugger set, plus the B&W set I'm using now. AND a colored version of that set! Sometimes, I find pics I just can't get enough of!
        It's very addictive once you've made a sig or a wallpaper to go and make a complete set or to make different colour variations of them all.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
          It's very addictive once you've made a sig or a wallpaper to go and make a complete set or to make different colour variations of them all.
          Yes it is! I came across that with the 007Carson banner I'd made, as well.

On the new "look" I've got, I actually gave it a slight blue tint, which I think goes with the b&w a lot better.

Comment

Okay, I thought I wasn't going to do anything with the B&W+1 and eyes. Then, I found this pic and couldn't leave it alone. So, there's one for the challenge and a colored one just because.

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...erBWBanner.jpg

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...lionBanner.jpg
            Love 'em!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
            Again, I spend the evening out and I come back to two new pages of artwork. You guys are on fire! I hope we won't run out of juice! Seeing the thread alive like that is so much fun!
            I couldn't agree more!

There are no restrictions on posting where and when you like
            Oh, YIPPIE! Thank you!

The only exception to that wood be if we do a Sekrit Challenge, but that will be fully explained if/when we do one
            Gotcha.

That's exactly how we hoped people wood view the thread
            That's how I view it.

I mess around with fonts quite a lot
            Yes, and it's quite obviously payed off.

Yep, that's defintely the best place to look - as long as you're careful not to get sucked in and find yourself downloading 'just one more'
            Happens to me every time.

A silly little icon/siggie combo I came up with when really, really tired.

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...BuggerIcon.jpg

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...ggerBanner.jpg
            Awesome! Love how Carson says that particular phrase, his accent is so cute.
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
              Love 'em!

Awesome! Love how Carson says that particular phrase, his accent is so cute.
              LOL! Thank you.

The Cheeky Bugger set, however, was inspired by the actor himself. He uses it quite frequently when talking about cast members.

Comment

Wow, I go to sleep and come back and it's 2 pages later!

Great work everyone, will green more when I can green again, but for now
                mental greens
                sigpic

Comment

New entry for this week's challenge!

sigpic
                  Live Peace. Speak Kindness. Dwell in possibility.
                  My Livejournal. | My fanfictions. | My videos. | My twitter.
                  Beautiful avi and sig are birthday presents fom josiane!

Comment

LadyG, I love your banner It is awesome.

About photobucket: I can see all pictures
                    Willen, Teslen and totally addicted to Helen Magnus! Amanda's fan.
                    / Twitter / FanFiction / CZ Blog /

Comment

LOL! Thank you.
                      Y'welcome. Oh, and love the latest sig. It's a fun little picture yoiu used.

The Cheeky Bugger set, however, was inspired by the actor himself. He uses it quite frequently when talking about cast members.
                      Ah. Forgot about that.

Okay, here's my first go at a 007 sig...

...I was fortunate that Michael did a James Bond-esc photoshoot last year so I have plenty of appropriate pics to choose from. That aside, not sure I'm fond of the coloring in the text. I had a terrible time deciding what color it should be...I used a gradient called "sunrise". I'm afraid that I'm not as text savvy as our dear Jumble is. I mean, the text/fonts in her latest Martin sig are amazing!
                      sigpic
                      Sig by ME.

Comment

A silly little icon/siggie combo I came up with when really, really tired.
                        http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...BuggerIcon.jpg
                        http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...ggerBanner.jpg
                        Great set lg!

Originally posted by Samantha.Majka View Post
                        Awesome artwork!!!

Originally posted by LadyGalaxyJ View Post
                        New entry for this week's challenge!

]http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k306/jakiebleu/Sanctuary/Banners/MADLifeis.jpg
                        Nice banner!

Ah. Forgot about that.

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...W-bond-sig.jpg

...I was fortunate that Michael did a James Bond-esc photoshoot last year so I have plenty of appropriate pics to choose from. That aside, not sure I'm fond of the coloring in the text. I had a terrible time deciding what color it should be...I used a gradient called "sunrise". I'm afraid that I'm not as text savvy as our dear Jumble is. I mean, the text/fonts in her latest Martin sig are amazing!
                        Cool!!!!!!!!
                        sigpic

Comment

Ah. Forgot about that.

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/...W-bond-sig.jpg

...I was fortunate that Michael did a James Bond-esc photoshoot last year so I have plenty of appropriate pics to choose from. That aside, not sure I'm fond of the coloring in the text. I had a terrible time deciding what color it should be...I used a gradient called "sunrise". I'm afraid that I'm not as text savvy as our dear Jumble is. I mean, the text/fonts in her latest Martin sig are
                          amazing!
                          Ooooh, nice!

I don't think the text needs any color, because of the boldness of the text, my eyes are drawn to that first. Tone the text down, be a little subtle and BAM...a very hot Tony. I like the color rays coming out of the gun.
                          sigpic
                          I used to trek amongst the stars, now I gate to them

Comment

There are no restrictions on posting where and when you like

The only exception to that wood be if we do a Sekrit Challenge, but that will be fully explained if/when we do one

That's exactly how we hoped people wood view the thread

Really, I'm not bothered by Jack/RDA art - see ^^^? It's the art that matters

LOVE your Amanda sig DJgirl!! And all the other entries are Awesome too - a phenomenal effort from everyone
                            Thanks Jumble!

Great artwork everyone!!
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Yet another color splash. I just love this technique.

Comment

@lady: Love your "Working Man" Sig! Where is that pic from? I must say, Paul looks really good in it!

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
                                Cool!!!!!!!!
                                Thanks.

Originally posted by Treknik View Post
                                Ooooh, nice!

I don't think the text needs any color, because of the boldness of the text, my eyes are drawn to that first. Tone the text down, be a little subtle and BAM...a very hot Tony. I like the color rays coming out of the gun.
                                Thanks for the Tip! And for liking the colors coming out of the gun.

Okey dokey...second try...

sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X