Comment

Happy Easter Everyone!
      Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Happy Easter!
        sigpic

Comment

Happy Easter everyone! Hope you all got chocolate bunnies!

Sorry I haven't been here in awhile. Got me my first laptop and I've been busy playing with it, and enjoying GW with a much faster internet! Haven't Gimped in ages due to my desktop comp acting up/slow and not having Gimp on my laptop. I made one sig on my desktop and that took ages to make, save, and upload to GW Not to mention saving the pic I used to my desktop first..and took way too long! Also, my artistic muse has been avoiding me lately too. So, yeah.

I haven't forgotten you guys or this thread, just haven't been able to Gimp.

Now though, I've finally given in and downloaded Gimp (and Gimp Themes - gotta have my dark Gimp!) to my laptop. And I made my first sig on my lappy. *points down* It's not much seeing as I don't have all the stuff I downloaded to Gimp (brushes, fonts, textures) on my desktop's Gimp. But I like it.

Hope all is well with everyone!
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Congrats on the new lappy! And here's to many new arties to come.
            sigpic

Comment

mane, love the chocolate Easter gif.

Congrats on the new laptop, RiG!

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
                You should be thrilled - it turned out absolutely lovely! Bravo!
                Thank you!!
                Originally posted by maneth View Post
                The sig's really lovely! With wallpapers, it's often better to have lots of nearly empty space, but in my case that space's on the wrong side. That's because I've been lazy about cleaning up icons on my desktop and have over 100 of them, covering about half the screen (11 across & 10 down). But because I use Windows, that space needs to be on the left side of the desktop.

<snip>
                Thanks! And yeah, that's true about wallpapers. And I know what you mean, most of my icons are on the left side, same as the image in the wallpaper I made. I'm thinking about going in and moving the image...Maybe...I've been to lazy to reorganize the icons, so I'll probably be too lazy to move the pic lol. If anyone wants to use it for personal use I can put the new version up.

Got another one here...I didn't follow the tut exactly, but I'm happy with where I took it. And I did a few things differently, mainly because my sig was way too blue for my liking (mostly because I used different pics than the tut used) and I needed to calm it down...Snow just doesn't look very good when she's more blue than a frozen or dead person, lol...

sigpic
                Sig by Ikorni for Secret Santa

Comment

Wonderful artworks, Lg, RIG (and welcome back and congratulations on the new laptop), and TrueRomantic.
                  sigpic
                  Thanks to Jumble for the icon and siggy.
                  My ff.net My Own Website

Comment

Wonderful arties, love the Snow White. And the deceptive simplicity of the Jensen sig is refreshing after all the blends. The Downton Abbey sig I posted yesterday has 22 layers...
                    sigpic

Comment

Gorgeous DA sig Mane.

Beautiful Easter art lg.

RiG, love the Jensen sig.

Lovely Snow White sig TR.

So for some reason, I've decided to go back to the Graphic Art Tutorial Thread and make some stuff with the tuts there.

Here's a couple of things I made so far:

From this tut by Jeyla4ever

From this tut by Luciana - the colouring is my own cos the tut had mostly selective colouring layers which I can't do in PSP.

From this tut by CazzBlade
                      sigpic
                      Thanks to Jann (starlover) for the gorgeous sig!

Comment

They're awesome, Graceful!

Comment

Thanks lg It's been forever since I made anything that wasn't for a 20in20 or the like...I'm amazed I was actually able to make things larger than icon size
                          sigpic
                          Thanks to Jann (starlover) for the gorgeous sig!

Comment

Originally posted by Graceful Spirit View Post
                            Thanks lg It's been forever since I made anything that wasn't for a 20in20 or the like...I'm amazed I was actually able to make things larger than icon size
                            I've done a couple of icon sets recently and determined that I really don't care for icons without a tut to follow! LOL! I just never know what to do with such little space. I'm much more comfortable with sigs and wallies.

Comment

Lovely arties Graceful! I don't really make icons either, usually I just snip bits from a sig...
                              sigpic

Comment

Loved all of the Easter art.

Yamii, the Tesla wallpaper was wonderful... liked the little pics of him.

Mr, the Castle art was wonderful and the one not for the challenge is just perfect with the photo, looks like they are reminiscing.

TrueRomantic, those are wonderful, I especially like the blue and black (my fav colors) sig for Castle. The Snow White sig is so beautiful.

Love the icons, Graceful. The tuts you followed from the Graphic Art thread are beautiful and fun.

Mane, love the coloring on your sig, very warm.

RIG, I actually like the simplicity of the Ackles sig. Glad to see you back.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X