No announcement yet.

Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The only other thing I've made lately is for a valentine's day challenge on the Team Flyboy thread. The pairing is for a Lorne/OC fic I'm posting on ff net - the last in a long series of stories centered around Lorne.

sigpic

Comment

Lovely artwork Sha! Do you know who the model is who portrays your OC?
      sigpic

Comment

I like 'em Sha! and sorry about your internet woes...
        sigpic

Comment

Lovely work Sha and maneth!

For the challenge...but I don't know which one looks better

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
            Lovely artwork Sha! Do you know who the model is who portrays your OC?
            Thanks Mane. My OC is portrayed by Alyssa Milano - ever since I saw her with Kavan in a very old episode of The Outer Limits I've thought they'd make a great couple

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
            I like 'em Sha! and sorry about your internet woes...
            Thanks Nola ... not being able to rely on an internet connection made me realise how dependent I am on it!! Never realised how many things I googled until I couldn't google anything
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
              Lovely work Sha and maneth!

For the challenge...but I don't know which one looks better

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/...er/uniform.jpg

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/...r/uniform2.jpg
              Nice! Mmm ... which one to choose? I like them both but I'm partial to thinking it'd be nice to be all up close and personal with Shep so I think I like the second one just a bit more than the first Great work as usual Sy! Oh, and thanks re comment on my wallies
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShaViva View Post
                Nice! Mmm ... which one to choose? I like them both but I'm partial to thinking it'd be nice to be all up close and personal with Shep so I think I like the second one just a bit more than the first Great work as usual Sy! Oh, and thanks re comment on my wallies
                Welcome and thanks! I kind of like more the second too.
                sigpic

Comment

Hey, everyone!

Mane, Sha, and Sy, great arties! Mane, so sorry to hear about the bronchitis. Hope that gets better! And, Sha, internet woes are the pits! Sy, I think I like the second one best.

Comment

Thanks, lg!
                    sigpic

Comment

You're welcome.

Comment

OK, I'm trying to make a challenge sig, and I need help finding a picture of Commander Harmon Rab from JAG in dress whites. I'm having trouble finding screencaps since it's an older show.
                        Icon by AceofHadeon Sig by TrueRomantic

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                          OK, I'm trying to make a challenge sig, and I need help finding a picture of Commander Harmon Rab from JAG in dress whites. I'm having trouble finding screencaps since it's an older show.
                          Just did a quick Google Images search. That's what came up. Will that help?

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                            Just did a quick Google Images search. That's what came up. Will that help?
                            I tired that and didn't get much. I found a site that worked, but it wasn't exactly what I wanted, but it was close enough. Thanks anyway.

Now who do I send this too?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Padme18 View Post
                              I tired that and didn't get much. I found a site that worked, but it wasn't exactly what I wanted, but it was close enough. Thanks anyway.

http://i41.photobucket.com/albums/e2...Sig---Harm.jpg

Now who do I send this too?
                              You're welcome.

I like it!

And we send to Sarai this week.

Comment

Thanks!

I seemed to have misplace a file of sig size textures. I have all my finished art and textures I use on a USB drive, but the file for sig size ones isn't showing up. I hope I didn't accidentally delete it. I was using it back in December when I added something to it. Or it might have been November when I did that, but it was still there when I made my Christmas presents, I'm sure of it. Bloody Hell!

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X