• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks all!

Bay I like Cam sig...I was think about him today
    sigpic

Comment

Great Sharp Dressed Man siggies everyone! And thanks Maneth for compiling all of them!

@IcarusAbides: Love the (Sharp Dressed) Bobby sig! So happy he got some love here.

@Shaviva: That eye color tut...do you still know where it is?

@Anyone who can help: If not, can someone help me with enhancing eye color with Gimp?

Originally posted by Jumble View Post
      I think that might be arranged
      Oh yay!

Originally posted by syfyfan View Post
      Awesome!!
      Thank you.

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
      I know the challenge is over, but I finally got around to my Sharp Dressed Man siggy...

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...DressedMan.jpg
      OMG! Amazing! And...MW!!!

I made it another one for the challenge...

http://i1094.photobucket.com/albums/...rall-ch2-6.jpg
      Ooooh, great job! Very nice!

Love it Jumble!

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
      Cool!!! (and I actually met him! )
      *gasps* Really? Lucky duck!
      sigpic
      Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post

*gasps* Really? Lucky duck!
        yeah! my friend Carlotta recorded part of the interviews (but there're other vids too). he's very funny!

sigpic
        My vids Sig made by me

Comment

After seeing superb Jumble's effort earlier with the gradient colouring I decided to play around a bit and came up with this.

sigpic

Comment

@Anyone who can help: If not, can someone help me with enhancing eye color with Gimp?
            I don't know what others do, but I can tell you what I did to enhance the eye color in this siggie.....

Spoiler:
            First, I positioned and erased the part of the pic I wanted. Then, down at the bottom of the work area for the siggie, I zoomed in to 400%. I set my paintbrush mode to Soft Light, set the brush size to Fuzzy Brush and whatever size I needed for the area I worked on. Then, I just used the paintbrush with a color blue over the colored area of his eyes. It might be different for the b&w look, though I use the same exact method for color splash.

Hope that helps and makes sense. If not, PM me.

Comment

*makes an executive decision*

It's acceptable for the background to be a 'texture', brushes, or 'stock photo', as long as there is only one main pic used ie the 'people' or 'person' that you're focussing on, which you can use as many times as you like as in Josiane's entry

So no using several different pics of Jack Oma

oops, I did my wallie wrong then :: headdesk :: ok, shall make another or two. Missed the part where it said one pic of the person, only got the bw and one color part down.
              sigpic

Comment

You can always play with the color levels for the eyes, too (if you're doing a black and white w/ the eyes colored).

One for the Challenge:

I am enjoying this challenge!
                sigpic

Comment

Wonderful job Icarus and Ladygris

Here's my attempt on this weeks challenge.

Comment

scifan, LOVE the wanted poster look!

Comment

Ooooh, great job! Very nice!
                      Thanks!

Originally posted by IcarusAbides View Post
                      After seeing superb Jumble's effort earlier with the gradient colouring I decided to play around a bit and came up with this.

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/.../crowley10.jpg
                      Awesome!!

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                      I don't know what others do, but I can tell you what I did to enhance the eye color in this siggie.....
                      http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...eousBanner.jpg

Spoiler:
                      First, I positioned and erased the part of the pic I wanted. Then, down at the bottom of the work area for the siggie, I zoomed in to 400%. I set my paintbrush mode to Soft Light, set the brush size to Fuzzy Brush and whatever size I needed for the area I worked on. Then, I just used the paintbrush with a color blue over the colored area of his eyes. It might be different for the b&w look, though I use the same exact method for color splash.

Cute!!!

Originally posted by luvnjack View Post
                      You can always play with the color levels for the eyes, too (if you're doing a black and white w/ the eyes colored).

One for the Challenge:

http://i200.photobucket.com/albums/aa214/missnjack/th_blueboodwp0814.jpg

I am enjoying this challenge!
                      Very nice!!!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
                      Wonderful job Icarus and Ladygris

Here's my attempt on this weeks challenge.

http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...hallenge-1.jpg
                      Great job!!
                      sigpic

Comment

scifan, LOVE the wanted poster look!
                        Thanks!

Awesome!!

Cute!!!

Very nice!!!

Great job!!
                        Thank you Ladygris and Sy. I hope I can do better for the next one.

Comment

Originally posted by XFchemist View Post
                          yeah! my friend Carlotta recorded part of the interviews (but there're other vids too). he's very funny!

Thanks for the link! I love MW!!! And, yes, I agree he is funny.

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/.../crowley10.jpg
                          CROWLEY!!! Oh, I'm so happy Supernatural is being represented here! And that I'm not the only one doing it.

http://i1086.photobucket.com/albums/...eousBanner.jpg
                          Gorgeous Carson is gorgeous!

Spoiler:

Thank you. I will try this and see what I get.

EDIT:

@syfyfan: You're welcome.

I'll try your method too, luvnjack.

@ladygris: Any chance I could get the name of bond font in your sig? Pretty please?
                          Last edited by RodneyIsGodney; 14 August 2011, 02:08 PM.
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

CROWLEY!!! Oh, I'm so happy Supernatural is being represented here! And that I'm not the only one doing it.
                            Glad you like it, I was going to use him for sharp dressed man but I didn't have time after making the other three.

EDIT-

Been playing around some more with gradients and came up with this.

Last edited by IcarusAbides; 14 August 2011, 03:59 PM.
                            sigpic

Comment

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/...tfuzzwall2.jpg
                              That turned out beautifullly. Love that it is just some of the flames that the gradient hits.
                              sigpic

Comment

Glad you like it, I was going to use him for sharp dressed man but I didn't have time after making the other three.
                                Oh, Sharp Dressed Demon! Hope you find the time to make it at some point. But if you don't, I'll make it!

EDIT-

http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/...tfuzzwall2.jpg
                                Very nice with the gradient. I like!

I'm working on another B+W w/one color sig...
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X