FanGirl: 1280x800
      IamDKScully 1600x900
      M (m&mnm317) : 1366X768
      Major Ryan 1366x768
      Rocket: 1280 x 800
      sigpic
      Sig and avi by yamiinsane

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all of you! I'm thankful for the great art and even better people in this thread that make using PS (and Gimp) relatively easy and so much fun!

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all!
          sigpic
          Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Love those, Nola!!!

Comment

I uploaded some images to facebook.. and then an hour later I was trying to explain to my dad why I didn't just copy images from google and post those.. He just couldn't grasp that they were images of things I had made..

And trying to explain that I made them in the computer.. Like talking to the wall.. only I think the wall is more likely to listen

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
                    I uploaded some images to facebook.. and then an hour later I was trying to explain to my dad why I didn't just copy images from google and post those.. He just couldn't grasp that they were images of things I had made..

And trying to explain that I made them in the computer.. Like talking to the wall.. only I think the wall is more likely to listen
                    Talking to a wall at least gets you an echo. Not so with fathers. I should know. I've been trying to get mine trained for 57 years.

Comment

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post
                      Talking to a wall at least gets you an echo. Not so with fathers. I should know. I've been trying to get him trained for 57 years.
                      I tried to explain I made the models with Blender. The images I posted were renders of those models. And all he could say was "why didn't you google it and post the images from there?" or "why didn't you just take a picture of a real one?"

Comment

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post
                        Talking to a wall at least gets you an echo. Not so with fathers. I should know. I've been trying to get mine trained for 57 years.
                        I tried to explain I made the models with Blender. The images I posted were renders of those models. And all he could say was "why didn't you google it and post the images from there?" or "why didn't you just take a picture of a real one?"
                        Maybe he's having trouble to grasp he has such a clever offspring. I have no clue how you do the things you do. Instead of getting upset why don't you try to show him how you create something simple? Just for him to get a taste?
                        sigpic
                        Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
                        Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
                          Maybe he's having trouble to grasp he has such a clever offspring. I have no clue how you do the things you do. Instead of getting upset why don't you try to show him how you create something simple? Just for him to get a taste?
                          Because he has no time for that nonsense.. and refuses to even have the software on his computer.. Every few months I get yelled at for "changing something" on his computer.. When nothing has changed and he's the only one that uses it...

If he doesn't understand what I mean immediately then he just gets angry.. And I know he won't understand this. He's still learning how to use the Tivo box we've had for the last two years..

Comment

Because he has no time for that nonsense.. and refuses to even have the software on his computer.. Every few months I get yelled at for "changing something" on his computer.. When nothing has changed and he's the only one that uses it.. He's still struggling with the idea that Windows XP was made after Windows 2000 (He tried to convince me to get Windows 2000 because it's the "latest one" that was in 2004).. He uses Vista because that's what his laptop came with..

If he doesn't understand what I mean immediately then he just gets angry.. And I know he won't understand this. He's still learning how to use the Tivo box we've had for the last two years..
                            My mother refuses to learn how to send a text message...or handle her mobile/cell phone. They're not doing it to upset you. It's just confusing for them. And sometimes it's easier to shut technology out then to handle it. It's not directed at you. It's more frustration for not being able to grasp it. It's frustating for us but let's hope our children will show us some patience when we won't be able to handle their technology.
                            sigpic

Comment

I've been trying to teach him how to use the computer since I was 11...

Comment

I've been trying to teach him how to use the computer since I was 11...
                                Congrats. I'm trying to teach my mother to use her cell since the middle 90s. You can't teach someone who doesn't want to learn.

Just a quick question: as PB shrinks every bigger image I upload I was wondering if DA would do the same. I never uploaded anything to my DA account and I have no idea what will itdo to my wallies.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X