Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Awesome! Love the reflections!

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
    I need to make this into a banner - won't take 2 mins - but this idea popped into my head and had to be made. I'm beginning to wonder about my creativity.

http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/...psda21bdf5.jpg
    Oooh, very creepy!
    sigpic
    Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by neverendingimagination View Post
      I need to make this into a banner - won't take 2 mins - but this idea popped into my head and had to be made. I'm beginning to wonder about my creativity.
      http://i1272.photobucket.com/albums/...psda21bdf5.jpg
      Whoa!! Uber-creepy!!!

Comment

Not artsy, but here you go...

Zombie hunter and prey...

Spoiler:

Comment

Awesome!
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
            Awesome!
            Thanks. That "gun"was orange and white until it was painted. And it had to be done. What zombie would take a hunter seriously when she's carrying an orange and white machine gun?

Comment

Originally posted by FanGirl View Post
              Thanks. That "gun"was orange and white until it was painted. And it had to be done. What zombie would take a hunter seriously when she's carrying an orange and white machine gun?
              Well, you did a good paint job...damn, I thought that gun was real! And, what zombie indeed!
              sigpic
              Sig by ME.

Comment

I cheated a bit I'm afraid, the reflections were in the original pic... Ooops.
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                  Well, you did a good paint job...damn, I thought that gun was real! And, what zombie indeed!
                  Hence the reason I carried it in a tote bag instead of in hand when I went to the party.

That and...

Spoiler:
                  Way back in 1983, a group of friends and I drove 2.5 hours from St. Petersburg to Orlando to see the opening of Return of the Jedi on a big screen theater. After the movie, we decided to stop at a book store that specialized in sci-fi. I didn't know where it was so it was decided that I would follow Lori's car.

We were all in Star Wars costumes, most of my friends wearing black uniforms and carrying very realistic weapons that were, in reality, water guns. Someone saw the "weapons" in the back seat of Lori's car and called the police. When my friends came out, the Orlando PD's SWAT team was there waiting for them.

I lost them on the way and so was not a part of the adventure/terror.

Someone had taken pics of us in costume and made a poster that said, "Wanted: The Orlando Terrorist Squad" This person cut me out of the pic.

Comment

Amazing story, FG

Comment

Originally posted by Samantha-Carter-is-my-muse View Post
                      Amazing story, FG
                      And absolutely true!!!

Comment

Thanks for the lovely warm welcome guys, I intend on sticking around for lots more challenges.
                        Don't get it right, get it written - Unknown, they haven't decided who said it first
                        If you want something in life, you have to work for it

Turn off lights not in use, buy local produce where possible, recycle all you can. Help save YOUR planet.

Comment

This isn't Halloween art, but here you go...

Comment

Love all of the entries for the challenge. I greened where GW would let me.

Haven't made art in so long... it almost felt foreign to even try. Hope everyone has a safe holiday.

sigpic

Comment

So much excellent, scary art - I've greened where I could

Comment

Those are amazing. Can't green you though so have some *virtual green*
                                On the edge of breaking down
                                sigpic
                                Banner made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X