Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

last batch of just /bc zodiac art!

and

now off to do something for this week's challenge!
    I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
    sigpic

Comment

Lovely arties everyone! I'm stuck with this week's challenge, though...

Made this for a challenge at GBBS:

Click for bigger.

Nola, the polygonal lasso tool worked a treat on the rank insignia.

Love Dalek Bob, PH!
      Last edited by maneth; 13 September 2013, 08:00 PM.
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
        Nineth Doctor! I miss Chris. Very cool as well. and Daleks...you can never go wrong with Daleks.
        Thanks. I miss Chris too. Matt Smith was always a bit too "ADHD" for me, and it took the best part of two seasons for me to really start liking David T.
        sigpic

Comment

Beautiful artworks guys! Sorry I haven't been around, I've been working on art for another challenge and, well, you know me...horrible with tuts.

Well, here's what I've been doing this past week...

(these took forever and a day to do)

(you have to have seen two specific episodes of SPN to understand this)

Well, that's it.
          sigpic
          Sig by ME.

Comment

Your absence was very productive.
            sigpic

Comment

Zodiac

sigpic

Comment

Love them! So want to snurch that Renner one.

Comment

go for it! my stuff is always up for grabs... i mean it's not like i actually use them... someone might as well
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                    Beautiful artworks guys! Sorry I haven't been around, I've been working on art for another challenge and, well, you know me...horrible with tuts.
                    Well, here's what I've been doing this past week...
                    http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/...pter-icons.jpg
                    (these took forever and a day to do)

http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/...rchallenge.jpg
                    (you have to have seen two specific episodes of SPN to understand this)
                    http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/...sig-copter.jpg
                    Well, that's it.
                    Love the rainbows! I saw the eps, but the scenario escapes me at the moment.

Comment

Very nice, Nola. You even have MY year there. Is this for the other challenge by mrscopter? I wrote a fic this time. Want to ROFL? It was my first ever SPN fic! Hope you enjoy it.

And can I snurch the eyes one? Pretty please with anything you want on top?
                      Last edited by FanGirl; 13 September 2013, 08:49 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                        go for it! my stuff is always up for grabs... i mean it's not like i actually use them... someone might as well
                        Thanks! Is it okay to make an avi to go with it? I'll just use the banner for that.

And is it sad or what that I'm only three years younger than John Winchester? Or that I've been having dreams about Alex O'Loughlin?

Comment

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                          Your absence was very productive.
                          Yep.

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                          Love the rainbows! I saw the eps, but the scenario escapes me at the moment.
                          Okay, here goes...

Spoiler:
                          From season 2's: "Houses Of The Holy"

Dean: (on Angels) Because there's no such thing, Sam.
                          Sam: Dean, there's ten times as much lore about angels as there is about anything else we've ever hunted.
                          Dean: Yeah, you know what? There's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they, they ride on silver moonbeams, and they shoot rainbows out of their ass.
                          Sam: Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns?

Fast forward to season 7 "Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie" A unicorn kills a man and as it is galloping away it...shoots rainbows out of its ass. Yeah. Someone in the writer's room remembered that 5 year old scene from "Houses Of The Holy".
                          sigpic
                          Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
                            Thanks! Is it okay to make an avi to go with it? I'll just use the banner for that.

And is it sad or what that I'm only three years younger than John Winchester? Or that I've been having dreams about Alex O'Loughlin?
                            by all means! i know how you like to have a matching set....
                            sigpic

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                                Yep.
                                Okay, here goes...
                                Spoiler:
                                From season 2's: "Houses Of The Holy"

Dean: (on Angels) Because there's no such thing, Sam.
                                Sam: Dean, there's ten times as much lore about angels as there is about anything else we've ever hunted.
                                Dean: Yeah, you know what? There's a ton of lore on unicorns too. In fact, I hear that they, they ride on silver moonbeams, and they shoot rainbows out of their ass.
                                Sam: Wait, there's no such thing as unicorns?

Fast forward to season 7 "Plucky Pennywhistle's Magical Menagerie" A unicorn kills a man and as it is galloping away it...shoots rainbows out of its ass. Yeah. Someone in the writer's room remembered that 5 year old scene from "Houses Of The Holy".
                                I remember that now!!! Very funny.
                                Spoiler:
                                One of my fav Dean lines is when Cas is about to teleport him somewhere and he says, "Whoa! The last time you zapped me somewhere I didn't poop for a week."

Comment

Working...
                                X