So who are all the copycats around?

There are copycats?

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
          He looks so young!
          Good old 2007... we all looked young!

Hi, FBFG and thanks!
          sigpic
          Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
          Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
            There are copycats?
            They only exist when you're not not looking, creating new clone bots to rule the world or consume all the rum, whichever, comes first...
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
              They only exist when you're not not looking, creating new clone bots to rule the world or consume all the rum, whichever, comes first...
              All I can think is Jack Sparrow's line in Pirates of the Caribbean, "But why is the rum gone?"

Great arties, everyone!

Comment

love the tom hiddleston banner Ikorni! and great Guy of Gisbourne banners Jade!

yes, i did suggest we create a thunk thread for Tom.... no, it has not happened yet.... i don't have any pics to thunk yet, and what's a thunk thread without pics? one day, when i finally get off my lazy arse and cap Thor and The Avengers i'll start that thread... unless someone else beats me to it *hinthint*
                I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
                sigpic

Comment

!!

Comment

Originally posted by Lilith View Post

yes, i did suggest we create a thunk thread for Tom.... no, it has not happened yet.... i don't have any pics to thunk yet, and what's a thunk thread without pics? one day, when i finally get off my lazy arse and cap Thor and The Avengers i'll start that thread... unless someone else beats me to it *hinthint*
                    I was thinking of starting it but I have no pics...except one with Thor. What is a thunker without pics...That is why I haven't done Loki/Tom art yet. Emphasis on "yet".
                    sigpic

Comment

i'm in the middle of a frosthawk art piece, and i only need two caps to finish it, when loki takes clint at the beginning of the avengers and when loki's sitting on odin's throne from thor.... i have both movies sitting on my hardrive and yet i can't bring myself to open said movies and cap said scenes so i can finish my art piece.... this is how lazy i am about capping....
                      sigpic

Comment

i'm in the middle of a frosthawk art piece, and i only need two caps to finish it, when loki takes clint at the beginning of the avengers and when loki's sitting on odin's throne from thor.... i have both movies sitting on my hardrive and yet i can't bring myself to open said movies and cap said scenes so i can finish my art piece.... this is how lazy i am about capping....
                        I don't know how to do it and the few caps I have ( from SPN) were made in most asinine way you can think of...and a world of trouble. I have to put my google to work ...As for R.A: I have a couple of sites who do it for me. Probably there are Tom's as well. certainly.
                        sigpic

Comment

I was thinking of starting it but I have no pics...except one with Thor. What is a thunker without pics...That is why I haven't done Loki/Tom art yet. Emphasis on "yet".
                          Oh, c'mon, you have to try this now!

Maybe we can influence yamiinsane to join in.

Thanks, Lilith!
                          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Oh, c'mon, you have to try this now!

Maybe we can influence yamiinsane to join in.
                            Nothing like dragging others to our insanity...

Thanks, Lilith!
                            She's the one who has the good ideas, no doubt!
                            sigpic

Comment

i once asked Jen what programme she used to cap... she recommended VLC media player, which really is great.... it'll play any media file, and you can set hot keys for capping... mine is "Q"... of course i tend to go over board capping and can usually grab five caps per second
                              sigpic

Comment

Gorgeous banners Ikorni and JW

If anyone is curious I do have Thor and The Avengers screencapped, you can find the galleries here: Thor, The Avengers

Re: Screencaps: I use KMPlayer to do my screencaps, though I still use an older version of the player since I don't like the newer look. All I have to do is ctrl+G and that brings up the frame capture and from there I can choose whether I want my caps to be bmp, jpg, or png and how many frames that I want to capture. When I'm ready, all I have to do is hit start and play the video I wish to screencap.
                                sigpic
                                Icon and Sig by me.

Comment

Working...
                                X