Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
    He has been more visible in British TV Richard Armitage. He's in the Hobbit as Thorin Oakenshield ( with longer hair and a straight nose )b. My current adorable Icon was made by the goddess of Icons, aka Ikorni.
    Oh that's why lol I'm sooo used to the long hair Oh and my current banner is an example... 1/2 of the sig uses Amanda and RDA's background. Wouldn't look the same without it I got lucky and it just fit in well with everything.

Thanks RIG I feel the same way about your current Jensen sig, it's still stunning whenever I look at it Then again Jensen tends to do that no matter what he looks like hehe
    sigpic

Comment

Lots of wonderful pretties, peeps.

Comment

Originally posted by meredithe5 View Post
        Thanks RIG I feel the same way about your current Jensen sig, it's still stunning whenever I look at it Then again Jensen tends to do that no matter what he looks like hehe
        You're welcome. And thank you. Also, yes, Jensen does.
        sigpic
        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
          Glad to hear it. it's so disappointing because I loved some quality/ qualities in the original and I'm unable to reproduce it in any way. But base pics are essential

He has been more visible in British TV Richard Armitage. He's in the Hobbit as Thorin Oakenshield ( with longer hair and a straight nose )b. My current adorable Icon was made by the goddess of Icons, aka Ikorni.
          Guy of Gisborne! I prefer him clean-shaven though! I used to care that I wrecked tuts as well, but now, the moment I sit down to do one, I've become more aware of the fact that many variables are different (except for the texture): the bast picture and the background, the quality of the picture, the angle of the model's pose etc...and those always affect the final outcome. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. I guess I just learn how to shrug and trash the ones that don't.
          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Thank you for the welcomes!. I was wondering if you guys have any tips on programs to use for image editing? I have Serif Photo editor and although it's easy to use there are some issues with it.

-To get images to be lighter it tends to over expose them and causes blotches in skin tones.
            -Resizing leaves them blurry and the adding a sharpening tool makes it pixilated.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Major Ryan View Post
              Thank you for the welcomes!. I was wondering if you guys have any tips on programs to use for image editing? I have Serif Photo editor and although it's easy to use there are some issues with it.

-To get images to be lighter it tends to over expose them and causes blotches in skin tones.
              -Resizing leaves them blurry and the adding a sharpening tool makes it pixilated.

Any ideas would be much appreciated.
              I'd love to help there, but I'm, unfortunately, not acquainted at all with Serif Photo editor. Do you have a manipulation program, like Photoshop (PS2 is still being given out for free if I'm not wrong) or Gimp? I can't speak for Gimp, but in Photoshop, you have options like duplicating the layers and setting them to screen or soft light. As for resizing, there's an option for bi-cubic sharpening or smoothening which might help the pixilation problem.
              Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

I think I need to get away from icons for a bit! In a bid to do something different, I ended up with this...

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Photoshop hasn't been given out for free for quite a few months now. However, GIMP is free. Get it at gimp.org so that there aren't all those advertising add-ons
                  sigpic

Comment

Cool sig Ikorni. Sadly I'm all out of green...
                    sigpic

Comment

Gorgeous sig, Ikorni!

Comment

Wonderful sig Ikorni!

I seem to be creative at night, made a Jack/Sam sig...

sigpic
                        Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by ladygris View Post
                          Gorgeous sig, Ikorni!
                          Originally posted by maneth View Post
                          Cool sig Ikorni. Sadly I'm all out of green...
                          Thanks, both of you! Since ladygris requested it, I'll write that tut in a couple of minutes...!

Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                          Wonderful sig Ikorni!

I seem to be creative at night, made a Jack/Sam sig...

[IMG]http://i1107.photobucket.com/albums/h400/Crazy4Jensen/Miscellaneous/jack-sam-sig.jpg
                          Thanks!
                          I love that pic and the colouring is just beautiful!
                          Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Lovely coloring RiG!
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                              Thanks, both of you! Since ladygris requested it, I'll write that tut in a couple of minutes...!

Thanks!
                              Thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
                                Thanks!
                                You're welcome.

Thank you.

Originally posted by maneth View Post
                                Lovely coloring RiG!
                                Thank you.
                                sigpic
                                Sig by ME.

Comment

Working...
                                X