Artwork for All - challenges, graphics, tutorials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
    Very nice work! Must confess that I have no idea who these people are.

thank you, you're very kind

I watch more BBC than American TV these days:

So in first one is, as in many of my sigs and dreadful artwork, Richard Armitage, who was in Captain America as the nazi spy Heinz Kruger and now in the Hobbit, as the dwarf prince Thorin Oakenshield.

In the wallie is Idris Elba who was in Thor as Heimdall, in Prometheus, and he also was in The wire (sadly, I never watched these two). He is in Luther, that's a gritty cop show of BBC which I strongly recommend ( it's very violent, though). The woman is his friend/nemesis Alice Morgan, played by the very talented Ruth Wilson.
    sigpic
    Beautiful signature and avatar by Yamiinsane. You're a mind reader!
    Aristides de Sousa Mendes

Comment

Originally posted by Nolamom View Post
      Vamos Rafa!!!!

sigpic
      Coming January 2017

Comment

Did I miss the challenge this week? Or is it tutorial week already?
        Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Originally posted by Ikorni View Post
          It's tutorial week already

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

It is indeed tut week.

And what a turnout this week! Absolutely beautiful arties guys!

Originally posted by scifan View Post
            Luckily my brother bought us the DVD set. ".... and I'm sitting here on Capital Hill.."
            LOL!

I want to attempt to do some art, but this cold his kicking my butt. Gotta kick it back and get my muse back as well.
            Have you kicked it back yet? Hope you're feeling better!

Originally posted by FlyBoyFanGirl View Post
            What about "Conjunction Junction, what's your function?"

OMG! I REMEMBER THAT!!!
            sigpic
            Sig by ME.

Comment

Originally posted by JadedWraith View Post
              thank you, you're very kind

I watch more BBC than American TV these days:

So in first one is, as in many of my sigs and dreadful artwork, Richard Armitage, who was in Captain America as the nazi spy Heinz Kruger and now in the Hobbit, as the dwarf prince Thorin Oakenshield.

In the wallie is Idris Elba who was in Thor as Heimdall, in Prometheus, and he also was in The wire (sadly, I never watched these two). He is in Luther, that's a gritty cop show of BBC which I strongly recommend ( it's very violent, though). The woman is his friend/nemesis Alice Morgan, played by the very talented Ruth Wilson.
              have you heard? Luther's coming back for a s3 also, i love Alice... i love her so much, i kinda wanna be her love your Luther wallie btw
              I'm a Slasher. I slash. It's what I do.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                It's tutorial week already
                Originally posted by RodneyIsGodney View Post
                It is indeed tut week.
                Man, is it quick!
                Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Man, is it quick!
                  Yes, it is.
                  sigpic
                  Sig by ME.

Comment

Thanks, yamiinsane!

Aww, thanks. Yours is beautiful! I actually like it better than mine.

I saw the pilot ep for Aaron Tveit's new show Graceland last Thursday and decided to make a couple sigs of his character for me to use over on my board.

This one is spoilered because I'm using a cap from a promo of a future episode.
                    Spoiler:
                    sigpic
                    Sig and Avi by by AFA Secret Santa Josiane. Thank you.

Comment

sigpic
                      Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Yep, it's that time of the month, again!

Originally posted by Lilith View Post
                        have you heard? Luther's coming back for a s3 also, i love Alice... i love her so much, i kinda wanna be her love your Luther wallie btw
                        Thanks! I love Alice, she is so interesting...She was on the back of my head for a long time. And yes, I can't hardly wait for the nearing third season. I have a huge crush on Idris Elba.

Originally posted by slizzie1986 View Post
                        Thanks, yamiinsane!

Aww, thanks. Yours is beautiful! I actually like it better than mine.
                        Say what? I prefer yours. Mine is a bit "all over the place". Eye of the beholder thing, I guess.

Originally posted by slizzie1986 View Post
                        I saw the pilot ep for Aaron Tveit's new show Graceland last Thursday and decided to make a couple sigs of his character for me to use over on my board.

http://i518.photobucket.com/albums/u341/slizzie1986/new/AT_MikeWarren_zps8f598a76.jpg

This one is spoilered because I'm using a cap from a promo of a future episode.
                        That's another thing I love about art and this thread: that's I get to know some shows exist. *takes note to try to watch another one*.
                        I love both sigs, espacially what you did with the background and the little shadow in the first one, where he is sort of leaning against the edge.
                        sigpic

Comment

Oh, Squeee!

John Harrison/*huge spoiler*

(I haven't watched the movie yet, but I'm aware of it! No worries)

Squeee! Double squeee!

Thanks LT. Col. J.S. for my morning dose of fangirling!
                          sigpic

Comment

Oh, Squeee!

John Harrison/*huge spoiler*

(I haven't watched the movie yet, but I'm aware of it! No worries)

Squeee! Double squeee!

Thanks LT. Col. J.S. for my morning dose of fangirling!
                            lol thanks and no problem

-forgot this one-
                            sigpic
                            Ohhhhhhhh WHAM BAM THANK YOU MA'AM

Comment

Thanks yamii and JW . I'm glad you like the WP.

JW, you did a great job yourself with the Tut - Luther *happy sigh*. I love this show to pieces! And I love your use of Red there - and this I say as a person who usually HATES red

Great job, Nola! Looks interesting
                              Good work, slizzie. I have to admit I've no clue who that is but the sigs are both looking great

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
                              Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic
                              LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
                              I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

Damn! I just did this and had fully intended to do a tutorial....until I flattened the psd file and closed the whole program by accident! Anyone who's interested in it, though, do let me know so I can post my texture and stocks.

Fics | Art | Tumblr

Comment

Working...
                                X