Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chris Hanson Might Be Cheating On His Wife!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Chris Hanson Might Be Cheating On His Wife!

Oh god, please this be true. I hate self righteous *******s like this guy. I'd love to see him get a taste of their own medicine:

NBC’s To Catch A Predator may have a cheater in their midst. Rumors are circulating that show host Chris Hanson, 51, has been caught cheating on his wife during a four-month affair with Kristyn Caddell.

The National Enquirer broke the story and PEOPLE is reporting that Caddell, a 30-year-old news anchor at NBC affiliate WPTV in West Palm Beach, Fla., have been “hooking up for months.”

According to Caddell’s station bio she started working at the network six years ago, then left for jobs in California, Texas and Tennessee before returning to her post.

Hanson is best known for his “To Catch” series of shows on NBC with the most popular being the “To Catch a Predator” show which has aired since 1993, however he has also done work for the networks Dateline program which has garnered Emmy and viewer praise.
    http://www.inquisitr.com/122294/chri...is-wife-rumor/

If this is true, and I don't know for certain that it is,
    my call will be that he will not man up about and take his responsibility but instead will protest and basically say that he didn't do anything wrong.

But I'm really hoping it is true.

Edit:

Here's an article from New York Post:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...38Mny2etH1sdxI

And he's cheating with a woman who is young enough to be his daughter.

What a hypocrite.

But then again, the vast majority of self righteous asses like him usually are.

*walks in with a checkboard* Hey there. I'm Admiral Mappalazarou from GWC Dateline. Have a seat over there.
    I write articles/features/reviews for I'm With Geek.com now. Check out our stuff if you get a minute!

sigpic
    Click on sig to check out my fanfic gallery too!

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
      Oh god, please this be true. I hate self righteous *******s like this guy. I'd love to see him get a taste of their own medicine:

http://www.inquisitr.com/122294/chri...is-wife-rumor/

If this is true, and I don't know for certain that it is,
      my call will be that he will not man up about and take his responsibility but instead will protest and basically say that he didn't do anything wrong.

But I'm really hoping it is true.

Edit:

Here's an article from New York Post:

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/nationa...38Mny2etH1sdxI

And he's cheating with a woman who is young enough to be his daughter.

What a hypocrite.

But then again, the vast majority of self righteous asses like him usually are.
      He wouldn't be the first (or the last) celebrity to be caught cheating on his wife. It doesn't make it acceptable, but it's also the sad truth.

Comment

*headdesk*

Sad.

IHS
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by hedwig View Post
          He wouldn't be the first (or the last) celebrity to be caught cheating on his wife. It doesn't make it acceptable, but it's also the sad truth.
          Well, it wouldn't be so bad, EXCEPT that he's a self righteous person who has no problem imposing their morality onto other people. And now he's cheating on his wife with a woman, who, while an adult, is young enough to be his daughter.

And you know what the theme of "To Catch A Predator" is all about, right?
          Last edited by Galileo_Galilee; 01 July 2011, 10:57 AM.

Comment

Well, it wouldn't be so bad, EXCEPT that he's a self righteous person who has no problem imposing their morality onto other people. And now he's cheating on his wife with a woman, who, while an adult, is young enough to be his daughter.

Yes, it's about catching paedophiles. So seeing as how he and the women he had an affair with are well over the age of consent I'm not seeing how he's a hypocrite, I am however seeing someone else who should invest in a dictionary to look up the meaning of words like hypocrite...

I really don't like his show, as I don't think that sort of stuff should be broadcast as entertainment, but frankly this is a private matter for him, his wife and the women he had an affair with. What consenting adults do to each other in private is none of my business, and shouldn't be yours either.

And as I said I don't like his show because watching something about real life sexual predators isn't exactly what I'd call entertainment, but if you think catching sexual predators is "imposing morality" then you have a pretty funny idea about what morality is.
            Last edited by The Mighty 6 platoon; 01 July 2011, 11:46 AM.

Comment

Yes. To catch adults preying on children. A 50 year old man sleeping with a 30 year old woman is not the same. It's something called "Age of Consent". A 25 year old woman can sleep with a 55 year old man, and it is legal. A 25 year old man cannot sleep with a 13 year old girl. That is illegal.
              If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
              Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
              If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
              Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

I think you're overreacting a bit. He was caught cheating, it shouldn't matter if she were 2 years younger or 20. What matters is she's an adult, fully capable of making her own decisions. If he was caught with a 13 year old, then I think you'd have a case to make but the guy, despite making a bad choice, hasn't done anything close to the stuff he reports.

sigpic

Comment

I've never seen the show, and have no clue who either of the people are. I don't even care. I was just bored enough to click on this.

As has been said by others, sleeping with someone who is younger than yourself but is legally an adult does not qualify as pedophilia, nor does it qualify as predatory behavior on the basis of age. While cheating on one's spouse may make one a scumbag for a variety of reasons, it's generally a good idea to get the reasons right when you slap that scumbag label onto the person.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                  Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                  sigpic
                  now also appearing on DeviantArt
                  Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Who cares?

Sleeping with someone younger than you but over the age of consent does not make you a sexual predator.

Comment

Originally posted by Ben 'Teal'c would WIN!!' Noble View Post
                      Who cares?

Sleeping with someone younger than you but over the age of consent does not make you a sexual predator.
                      Unless its with a Panther. But that would be having sex with a predator. So, never mind, ignore me. *Leaves*
                      sigpic

Comment

I think the real issue here is since when is the National Enquirer a good source for anything remotely truthful!
                        My Stargate fan fiction @ FF.net | NEW: When Cassie Calls Teal'c.

Comment

This is a real person and our 'respect' rules apply, especially since tones here have been distinctly disrespectful.
                          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                          X