X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phone cases

Hello all

I'm dying to get a Star Wars phone case for my HTC Sensation. Needless to say, they only have SW cases for iPhones. I was thinking about the vinyl decal and the case but was informed that it won't work. Any creative crafty people in here who can think of a way to fuse a case and a sticker together?

Something like these

I like Darth Vader
    "The center of every man's existence is a dream." - G.K. Chesterton

I looked online for a while, i could not find a case that was star wars. your best bet is going to be just to buy a case and then put a sticker or something on it. If you have an art inclined friend they could paint on it and then you would have to seal it. Not too hard thats what i did for my blackberry years ago for a SG1 logo.
    sigpic

Comment

do they have clear cases for your HTC? put the sticker on the inside of the clear case, facing out, and snap the case on.

theoretically, you could print out and change them as regularly as you want to mess with it
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Thanks for the ideas of clear case and picture/stickers...which gave me the idea of getting a black gel case and rhinestone diamond blinging the Force out of the beloved Sith Lord Darth Vader. (like the one on the lower left corner of the pix)
        "The center of every man's existence is a dream." - G.K. Chesterton

Comment

Working...
        X