Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How not to take a car cross country.... I can't believe this.

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How not to take a car cross country.... I can't believe this.

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/866302-...-trailer-costs

OMG how ingenious...... Pity their "foolproof plan" didn't work haha..... Now how the heck are they gonna get that out of the Van?
    Go home aliens, go home!!!!

Well.....erm.....I was gonna have a funny comment, but, wow, there are not words for this.
    sigpic

Comment

I'm not sure if that is completely stupid, or the most genius thing anyone has ever done to move a car.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
        I'm not sure if that is completely stupid, or the most genius thing anyone has ever done to move a car.
        It's been done with a pickup many times. You can drive the old school VW bugs into a full size American pickup. I've hauled a bug in the bed and a pretty large track loader on a trailer (at the same time) with no problem. Only managed about 4 mpg but being stupid ain't easy on the wallet!
        Todd: Fish in a pond, busy busy, lots to do, here and there. Dry as a desert outside, no place to go. Eat up, get stronger, think and hope, think and hope. Don't look now! Oh, keep dreaming. There must be some other reason for your existence. Defiance tastes like life itself. No river. No water. Die in the desert. Dirt is all around. The harvest moon is rising. Wraith are never-ending. I know the future. Come inside. I'll show you your Destiny... John Sheppard.

Comment

How the hell did they get it in there?

Comment

Originally posted by Ben 'Teal'c would WIN!!' Noble View Post
            How the hell did they get it in there?
            That's what she said.

(To the unlearn-ed, that was innuendo.)
            If you wish to see more of my rants, diatribes, and general comments, check out my Twitter account SirRyanR!
            Check out Pharaoh Hamenthotep's wicked 3D renders here!
            If you can prove me wrong, go for it. I enjoy being proven wrong.

sigpic
            Worship the Zefron. Always the Zefron.

Comment

I've seen sillier on Top Gear.
              I like Sharky
              sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X