This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
    It's also a good place to cut without cutting a major artery.

And probably the easiest way to be able to control the bloodflow and have access to it. Think about it. You wouldn't be able to cut the chest without going through the cloths and you'd have to cut in a horizontal line as opposed to vertical in order to collect all of the blood without spilling.
    You could still just prick a finger or thumb, like people who have to test their blood sugar. Smaller cut, heals faster, hurts less.
    || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by WingedPegasus View Post
      You could still just prick a finger or thumb, like people who have to test their blood sugar. Smaller cut, heals faster, hurts less.
      Dont be a wimp. I say, cut the whole hand off!!
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Ukko View Post
        Dont be a wimp. I say, cut the whole hand off!!
        Enjoy your death by blood loss.
        || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Enjoy your death by blood loss.
          People live normal lives all the time after losing limbs.
          Originally posted by aretood2
          Jelgate is right

Comment

It hurts us Wraith. However is great for visual effect
            "Go to hell!"

"Earth first!"

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
              People live normal lives all the time after losing limbs.
              Indeed. But rarely after slicing off their own appendage, I imagine.
              || twitter || tumblr ||

Comment

Originally posted by Galileo_Galilee View Post
                It's actually an ancient ritual several thousand years old. Basically it is meant to show brotherhood, and usually the way it goes is that when you cut your palm open you clasp hands, and now you have a bond of blood. Blood bonds are very powerful bonds of friendship.
                Yeah, but when the blood is just to test something, you're not doing a brotherhood thing.

This.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
                Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
                sigpic
                now also appearing on DeviantArt
                Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

My guess is that they palm a small bag of fake blood and slice it with a knife. Slightly cover the cut (the empty bag) so it's never shown and the blood sells it.
                  Todd: Fish in a pond, busy busy, lots to do, here and there. Dry as a desert outside, no place to go. Eat up, get stronger, think and hope, think and hope. Don't look now! Oh, keep dreaming. There must be some other reason for your existence. Defiance tastes like life itself. No river. No water. Die in the desert. Dirt is all around. The harvest moon is rising. Wraith are never-ending. I know the future. Come inside. I'll show you your Destiny... John Sheppard.

Comment

Working...
                  X