This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My school video parody

I'd like to hear your opinion about my school video parody. The topic was simple: "Weather." So I took my camera and tried to shoot something while on vacation. All three guys appearing in the video are portrayed by myself and my sister helped me with camera. I am aware of some grammar mistakes either in spoken language and writings, but that's not the point. I'd just like to hear whether you liked it or not. So I hope you will enjoy it :

Before you watch it, I should maybe say that many things said in the video don't represent my own opinion, I took some popular beliefs here in the Czech Republic and tried to make fun of them. For example the absurdity of the claim that all Americans are fat and eat only hamburgers, which is obviously not truth. (Or similar belief with Russians and Vodka)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eZMVVOkcJos

They are coming...Smurfs!

lol, that was pretty hard to understand cause of the accent which is understandable. You had to do it in english?

Comment

Yep, it was english homework. Which parts didn't you understand most? And are you from english speaking country?

They are coming...Smurfs!

Comment

Yes, some of the parts where you talked a little fast and was distracted by the ticker stuff, haha.

Comment

that was pretty funny. I understood it perfectly well
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X